MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Scrapbooking > Oh Boy! Layouts of the Week
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 07-03-2011, 06:32 AM   #1
ana_carol
E Ticket Holder

Layouts of the week (3rd-9th July)

Here's this week's thread.

*We would love if those who find themselves nominated in this thread also take a few minutes to check out the gallery and nominate someone else - it's always nice to share the love !*

* You cannot post your own layouts.
* The layout must have been posted to the gallery within the week
* You must have left love for the layout you are posting.
* Please also leave a comment on the layout to let them know you've showcased them here - who wouldn't want to know they've been picked as a standout !
* Whilst it's not a requirement, it would be great if those posting (and viewing) would leave some love for these fab layouts.

Post away !!!
Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow Pirate Ears Mickey\'s glove Speed Scrapper! Brazil Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Minnie\'s Shoe Mickey Pumpkin Pop Century Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Ana Carol! Redfan Great Britain Morocco Miss Piggy 1 Canada Wish VoluntEAR - Castle

ana_carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-03-2011, 09:54 AM   #2
CynthiaY2
E Ticket Holder

Software: Photoshop
Camera: Nikon D300s
Absolutely love this layout from Snowdrop! This took a lot of time I'm sure and it turned out perfectly for her Pirate and Princess Party! WOW!

DVC Member 2008! Annual Passholder
I'm a Disney fan who loves inspiring and helping others experience the magic of Disney
---ETSY Seller
I link to MouseScrappers! Disney Vacation Club Member Thanks for the great photography tips Cynthia! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Mickey Pumpkin I got the Tree of Life for referring people to MouseScrappers! I got Maleficent as a dragon for referring people to MouseScrappers! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member I love DCL! Sorcerer\'s Hat Canada United States of America Star Tours Contemporary Resort 2 2011 Special Edition pin #7 2011 Special Edition pin #5 2011 Special Edition pin #2 Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Kermit 1 DCL Mickey Parts Big Eyes Goofy Minnie Cupcake Ive met another MouseScrapper

CynthiaY2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 02:02 PM   #3
grandmaliza
Having breakfast in Goofy's Kitchen

I really like how this layout (particularly the yellow frames) really makes the pictures pop, and how the title curves up the side. It's simple and very effective.

grandmaliza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 03:04 PM   #4
hsmom
Watching the Jedi Training Academy

Software: PSE
Camera: Canon
by wakeley3:

Love it. Love it. Love it.

Star Tours I link to MouseScrappers! Boardwalk 1 Mouse Ears Earful Tower Monorail Teacups Sorcerer\'s Hat Contemporary Resort 1 Pirate Ears Pop Century Christmas Tree 2011 Special Edition pin #1 2011 Special Edition pin #2 2011 Special Edition pin #5 2011 Special Edition pin #7

hsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 05:02 AM   #5
snowdrop

Software: Photoshop CC
Camera: Canon & Sony
Quote:
Originally Posted by CynthiaY2 View Post
Absolutely love this layout from Snowdrop! This took a lot of time I'm sure and it turned out perfectly for her Pirate and Princess Party! WOW!

Thank you SO much Cynthia!!

See the over 300 characters I've met at WDW, DL, & DLP: I Love Characters

Disney digital scrapbook LOs: (40+ trips, 2007-2019)
Disney paper albums: 2007 (a work in progress!) / 2003-2007 day trips
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Heather! I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Boardwalk 1 Captain EO Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Pooh Marie Cupcake Ive met another MouseScrapper I love DCL! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Eiffel Tower

snowdrop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 09:34 AM   #6
KayR
In the Hall of Presidents

Software: Photoshop Elements
Camera: Cannon Powershot SD4000 and Nikon D60
I couldn't take my eyes off this stunning LO by Roxana

D23 Member I love DCL! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Sorcerer\'s Hat Captain EO Star Tours Pirate Flag United States of America United Kingdom Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s glove Viking Ship Contemporary Resort 1 Contemporary Resort 2 Magical Express Wish VoluntEAR - Castle

KayR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 05:26 PM   #7
grandmaliza
Having breakfast in Goofy's Kitchen

I really love how this layout uses the stitching, stacked papers and B&W photos with the red pop of color. It makes me smile.

grandmaliza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 06:32 PM   #8
roxana
Checking out, and taking Magical Express back to MCO

Software: CS5
Quote:
Originally Posted by KayR View Post
I couldn't take my eyes off this stunning LO by Roxana

Thanks so much Kay!!!

I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow Speed Scrapper! Sorcerer\'s Hat Jungle Cruise Peru Monorail Maracas Carousel horse Pirate Ears Teacups Pop Century Star Tours Captain EO Magical Express Thanks for being so helpful to others Roxana! Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Pirate Flag Viking Ship Pirate Dog Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Cheshire Cat 1 Minnie\'s Shoe It\'s a Small World Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Expedition Everest Mickey\'s glove Wish VoluntEAR - Castle

roxana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 06:34 PM   #9
roxana
Checking out, and taking Magical Express back to MCO

Software: CS5
Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmaliza View Post
I really love how this layout uses the stitching, stacked papers and B&W photos with the red pop of color. It makes me smile.
Thanks so much! It´s an honor to have another LO here!

I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow Speed Scrapper! Sorcerer\'s Hat Jungle Cruise Peru Monorail Maracas Carousel horse Pirate Ears Teacups Pop Century Star Tours Captain EO Magical Express Thanks for being so helpful to others Roxana! Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Pirate Flag Viking Ship Pirate Dog Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Cheshire Cat 1 Minnie\'s Shoe It\'s a Small World Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Expedition Everest Mickey\'s glove Wish VoluntEAR - Castle

roxana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 06:50 PM   #10
meejay
Stopping for lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern

Software: PSCS 5.5
Camera: iPhone 4s, Canon Powershot SX230, Nikon D5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmaliza View Post
I really like how this layout (particularly the yellow frames) really makes the pictures pop, and how the title curves up the side. It's simple and very effective.
I love this one! Going to have to add it to my favorites!

Now Planning for Fall 2015 - back to Caribbean Beach!
Minnie\'s Bow Mouse Ears I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar United States of America Earful Tower 2011 Special Edition pin #7 2011 Special Edition pin #1 Teacups 2011 Special Edition pin #6 2011 Special Edition pin #5 I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Carousel horse

meejay is offline   Reply With Quote