MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Speed Scraps > Previous Marathons > 2015 SPEED SCRAP MARATHON
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 03-21-2015, 05:55 AM   #1
scrappinnewbie
E Ticket Holder

Software: SBC+3.0
Camera: Cannon Rebel XTi
2015 Marathon - Important Announcements

I am starting this thread as a central spot where I can post all the activities happening this weekend. I always have so many things to communicate to you that I want one place to put it all. Please watch this thread regularly for important updates on games, wrap up fun and more!

The Speed Scrap portion of the marathon is under way. There will be lots more activities after that part is over.... so be watching. You won't want to miss these either.

I will use this thread as a way to communicate the additional fun things awaiting you...soooo keep on the look out!

If you could avoid posting comments here, that would be great. Just leave this thread for me to use for annoucements. Thanks!

Melinda
Mouse Ears United States of America Minnie\'s Shoe Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Melinda! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Teacups Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Panda Germany R2-D2 Pigglet 1 Carol helped me book my vacation! Big Thunder Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Ive met another MouseScrapper

scrappinnewbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-21-2015, 05:56 AM   #2
scrappinnewbie
E Ticket Holder

Game #1 is posted

You can find the details for Game #1 - here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...ad.php?t=14983

Melinda
Mouse Ears United States of America Minnie\'s Shoe Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Melinda! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Teacups Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Panda Germany R2-D2 Pigglet 1 Carol helped me book my vacation! Big Thunder Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Ive met another MouseScrapper

Old 03-21-2015, 06:00 AM   #3
scrappinnewbie
E Ticket Holder

Game #2 is posted

Since Game #1 and Game #2 kinda go hand and in... I've posted Game #2 as well. You can find it here: http://mousescrappers.com/forums/sho...805#post153805

Melinda

Old 03-22-2015, 06:00 PM   #4
scrappinnewbie
E Ticket Holder

Information for Game #1 is updated

I've updated the details on the prize for Game #1 and TRUST ME... you WILL want to play to win the PP. Have I ever steered you wrong?

You can find the post here:
http://mousescrappers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14983

Melinda

Old 03-24-2015, 07:10 PM   #5
scrappinnewbie
E Ticket Holder

Game #3 is posted

Sorry guys... this week is a little nuts for me. We have several upper tiers of management down this week. Monday night we had an after work function and today has been equally as nuts with meetings and such. I hope to have a little more free time on Wednesday night to post more games. I have started the goodie bags, but still working to organize them. On a happy note, I did receive a couple additional donations... so they continue to be worth the wait!

I have posted Game #3. You can find it here: http://mousescrappers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15011

Also, don't forget Games #1 and #2. You will be glad you participated.

Melinda

Old 03-26-2015, 06:31 PM   #6
scrappinnewbie
E Ticket Holder

Game #4 is posted... let's scraplift!

I've posted Game #4 - here: http://mousescrappers.com/forums/sho...873#post155873

Thanks Lisa for the adorable PP! Love them!

I love to look through the gallery and find inspiration from you guys. I find scraplifting a great way to kick start my creativity or to help me when I don't know what to do with a photo. I am seeing lots of wonderful pages in the gallery. I can't wait to see what inspires you!

Melinda

Old 03-28-2015, 04:38 PM   #7
scrappinnewbie
E Ticket Holder

I've almost got the goodie bags almost done! I'm waiting for one final instruction and then I will zip them up and send them out. In the meantime, I've posted Game #5. We have am amazing group of Designers who have donated to our marathon. I can't thank them enough.

I know you are going to love looking around in their stores and seeing all the lovely creations they have made. You also might want to make a Wish List... just sayin.

You can find Game #5 here: http://mousescrappers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15018

Have fun!

Melinda

Old 03-28-2015, 04:50 PM   #8
scrappinnewbie
E Ticket Holder

Contact list added

I've put together a list of all the Designers who helped make our Marathon a success. I hope you will take the time to individually write each of these ladies and express your appreciation. This is the least we can do for their time and generous donations to our site.

You are more than welcome to wait until you receive the goodie bags as it is more meaningful to thank them for their specific donation. Just don't forget.

The list is posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...014#post156014

Melinda

Old 03-29-2015, 05:18 PM   #9
scrappinnewbie
E Ticket Holder

Game #1 - PP has been sent

Thanks for participating in Game #1. I've sent out the PP for those who completed the game.

I love seeing all the comments in the gallery! Awesome job ladies!

A huge Thank You to Cheri from Dream Big Designs for her awesome donation!

Melinda

Old 03-29-2015, 05:49 PM   #10
scrappinnewbie
E Ticket Holder

Goodie Bags are delivered!

I sent out the goodie bags! I hope you have received your PM and are busy downloading, unzipping and squealing with delight.

A huge thank you to all the people who made this weekend a hit and to all of you for joining in and Speed Scrapping.

Enjoy those bags and remember to send your Thank You notes.

I've got two more games... so... go check out the forums for more fun!

Melinda