MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Weekly Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 04-21-2015, 08:10 PM   #11
Susan0326
Admiring the architecture of Morocco

Software: PSE 11 & Lightroom
Camera: Nikon 5300
Thanks for a fun challenge!

Here's mine and the page that goes with it:

Posted here in the forums.

Been There, Done That, Going Back!
1972 ~ 1977 ~ 1989 ~ 2001 Grosvenor ~ 2003 AS Movies ~ 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 Pop Century ~
2008 POR ~ 2009, 2010, 2011 Pop Century ~ 2012 CBR ~ 2013 Pop Century ~ 2014 CBR ~ 2017 POFQ
Mouse Ears Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Sorcerer\'s Hat United States of America Monorail Pirate Ears I link to MouseScrappers! Skyway Earful Tower Pop Century Ursula Captain EO Expedition Everest

Last edited by Susan0326; 04-22-2015 at 02:52 PM.

Sponsored Links
Old 04-21-2015, 09:46 PM   #12
RMSTigger
Terrified on Tower of Terror

Software: PSE 12, Lightroom 3
Camera: Nikon
Thanks for hosting a fun challenge!

Here is my page:

I also posted it in the Animal Kingdom General thread.

Old 04-22-2015, 02:18 PM   #13
Murmer
Getting some photos of the Tree of Life

Thanks for the bit of extra time...I really needed it (just got back from Disney couldn't scrap until today). Here is my layout.

Also posted HERE.
Ive met another MouseScrapper Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts!

Old 04-25-2015, 06:20 PM   #14
branan5
Staying the night in the Contemporary Resort

Software: Adobe CC
Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T3i, Nikon Coolpix P80
Thanks for hosting! I am so glad to get another page in my book finished! THANK YOU!!!

also posted in Character Encounters - Stitch
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Pascal Minnie\'s Bow I link to MouseScrappers! Thanks for helping with Facebook Brandy!

Old 04-28-2015, 07:31 AM   #15
Aussiegirl
E Ticket Holder

Wow, I am so late! Thank you ladies for your patience! As soon as my girls get home from school today, I will have them pick their favorites and get the codes sent out! Thank you all so much for playing along, I've loved seeing all your pages!
Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar It\'s a Small World Minnie\'s Bow United States of America Carousel horse Monorail Mickey\'s glove Star Tours Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Teacups Minnie\'s Shoe Pirate Dog Christmas Tree Eiffel Tower Thanks for helping with the product forum Dawn! Ive met another MouseScrapper Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s shorts Expedition Everest Pirate Ears Mickeys shoe Italy I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Jungle Cruise New Zealand United Kingdom Earful Tower Pirate Flag

Old 04-28-2015, 01:52 PM   #16
Aussiegirl
E Ticket Holder

ok, my girls picked their favorites....Congratulions to these ladies, and to all of you for finishing another page!!!

Here are the "winners":
Disneysheryl65

Susan0326

RMSTigger

I will send the links to you ladies shortly! for the rest of you, keep an eye on Down This Road Designs New Releases THIS WEEK on Thurs April 30th at Scrap Orchard, you can find her store here: http://scraporchard.com/market/Down-This-Road-Designs/

Thank you all so much for playing along! I am so sorry the choosing of the winners was put on hold!
Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar It\'s a Small World Minnie\'s Bow United States of America Carousel horse Monorail Mickey\'s glove Star Tours Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Teacups Minnie\'s Shoe Pirate Dog Christmas Tree Eiffel Tower Thanks for helping with the product forum Dawn! Ive met another MouseScrapper Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s shorts Expedition Everest Pirate Ears Mickeys shoe Italy I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Jungle Cruise New Zealand United Kingdom Earful Tower Pirate Flag

Closed Thread