MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Weekly Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-14-2010, 07:22 PM   #11
agrievingmommy
Sliding back and forth on Mickey's Fun Wheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelieveInFairies View Post
Here's my favorite memory from Disneyland, probably always will be. I just wish I had better pictures...
Thanks for the great challenge. The PP is beautiful!

Ahhh! Two typos. I'll have to fix that before this gets printed. =)
OMG - you gave me the chills when I read this!!! Thank you for sharing We have a lot of moments at our house when my living son says he sees angels or hears things. I hope that never ends too! Thank you for participating!! I love it!

***My Blog***
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Speed Scrapper! Pirate Ears Angel Mickey\'s glove Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Pirate Flag Mouse Ears United States of America Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Monorail It\'s a Small World

Sponsored Links
Old 09-14-2010, 07:24 PM   #12
agrievingmommy

Quote:
Originally Posted by leslie_537 View Post
Thanks for hosting the challenge!

Goofy's Kitchen Dinner is one of our favorites. We celebrated our daughter's birthday there in 2009 before going to the Mickey's Not So Scary Trick or Treat Party.

I posted in two forum threads

http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...?t=3389&page=3

&

http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...9022#post39022
Leslie, Your dd is BEAUTIFUL!!! What an awesome page and I love the layout of it. It's very clean and beautiful!

***My Blog***
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Speed Scrapper! Pirate Ears Angel Mickey\'s glove Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Pirate Flag Mouse Ears United States of America Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Monorail It\'s a Small World

Old 09-14-2010, 07:26 PM   #13
agrievingmommy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Jo View Post
I love this challenge! I have been wanting to scrap one of my favorite Disney Memories, but I was waiting until I had a little more experience digi scrapping, I wanted to do it justice! Now that the book is almost done, and with the push of your challenge, I think I can do it!
It may take me all week, I am glad you posted early!
Amazing PP! I love your work!
You can do it!!!!!! And once you do it - you might never go back!! Just warning ya he he I have a whole craft room full of paper scrappin stuff that I will never use now! If you have any questions, just post here. There are always people willing to help at MouseScrappers! This place is the best

***My Blog***

Old 09-14-2010, 07:58 PM   #14
leslie_537
E Ticket Holder

Software: Phtoshop CS 4
Camera: Nikon D40
Quote:
Originally Posted by agrievingmommy View Post
Leslie, Your dd is BEAUTIFUL!!! What an awesome page and I love the layout of it. It's very clean and beautiful!
Thank you. Lately I have pictures that are all different directions. I used to be so OCD I couldn't scrap that way and now I love it. But with this one I decided to go back to my roots and make it square and straight. Thank you about the comment on my daughter!
Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Mouse Ears United States of America Mickey Pumpkin Monorail Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Minnie\'s Bow Teacups Star Tours Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Captain EO Mickey\'s shorts Skyway Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Pirate Dog It\'s a Small World Thanks for making MouseScrappers a better place Leslie! Carousel horse Minnie\'s Shoe Mickeys shoe Cheshire Cat 1 Pirate Flag Sorcerer\'s Hat

Old 09-14-2010, 08:23 PM   #15
Hpgirl
E Ticket Holder

Software: Photoshop Elements 10
Camera: Canon Rebel T3i
Here's mine for this challenge. Funnily enough, I was just thinking about this topic earlier today before even noticing the challenge, so it popped into mind and I went with the what Disney means to me theme. Thanks for hosting, Denise, and the pp is beautiful!

Also posted in More Disney fun and memories > General > Miscellaneous Other
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Minnie\'s Bow Teacups I link to MouseScrappers! Cheshire Cat 1 Carousel horse Minnie\'s Shoe Earful Tower Magical Express Sorcerer\'s Hat Contemporary Resort 2 Pirate Dog Captain EO United States of America Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Mickey Pumpkin Italy Monorail Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Toy Story Boo Pirate 2 Sorcerers Hat Italy Green bear Ive met another MouseScrapper

Last edited by Hpgirl; 09-14-2010 at 08:29 PM.

Old 09-15-2010, 10:02 AM   #16
HollyinPA

Software: PSE 9.0
Camera: Canon Rebel
Send a message via AIM to HollyinPA Send a message via Yahoo to HollyinPA
Thanks for this challenge, Denise!! I LOVE that PP...it is sooooo pretty & such a darling way to remember Chloee Hugs to you!!

Here is my LO

I also posted it here in MK castle at Night

Old 09-15-2010, 10:04 AM   #17
gillscott
Taking a Journey Into Imagination

thank you for the great challenge
[url=http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos/showphoto.php?photo=7068&title=akl-balcony&cat=575][/u
also posted in AKL forum
Minnie\'s Shoe United Kingdom Teacups Monorail Minnie\'s Bow Sorcerer\'s Hat Earful Tower Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Magical Express Star Tours Carousel horse Pop Century Pirate Flag Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Eiffel Tower Cutester Bee Kermit 1 Cheshire Cat 1 Big Eyes Goofy Canada Cutester Minnie Herbie

Last edited by gillscott; 09-15-2010 at 10:29 AM.

Old 09-15-2010, 10:41 AM   #18
sparklehal
E Ticket Holder

Software: GIMP,
Camera: Fujifilm
Send a message via Yahoo to sparklehal
Thank you for giving me a way to use this journaling. I didn't know how I was going to get the point across so I put it off until this challenge. thank you so much! This is in memory of my son Jonathon whom I never was able to hold while he was alive. He is alive in our hearts and now I realize he is alive in Haley's heart also.

I posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...9196#post39196
Pirate Ears United States of America Minnie\'s Bow Mouse Ears I link to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Shoe Magical Express Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Teacups It\'s a Small World Carousel horse Mickey\'s shorts Sorcerer\'s Hat Expedition Everest Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place April! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Cheshire Cat 1 Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Pirate Dog Mickey Pumpkin Eiffel Tower Monorail Peru Ive met another MouseScrapper United Kingdom Canada

Old 09-15-2010, 12:17 PM   #19
MJAJmom
E Ticket Holder

Software: PSE 7.0
I think we're going to need a big box of tissues for this weekly challenge. Great idea for a weekly challenge Denise, and such a stunning Aurora layout! Thanks for a pretty PP.

The journalling stories above are so touching and heartfelt. I'll bet some of you were in tears as you were writing that text, I know I did when reading them!. Wonderful stories, thank you for sharing them!
Pirate Ears Minnie\'s Bow Sorcerer\'s Hat Mouse Ears Pirate Flag Teacups Monorail Carol helped me book my vacation! Magical Express Star Tours Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Expedition Everest Rocket Jets United States of America Mickey Pumpkin

Old 09-15-2010, 02:22 PM   #20
scrappinnewbie
E Ticket Holder

Software: SBC+3.0
Camera: Cannon Rebel XTi
Thanks Denise for the great challenge. I can't wait to get home and work on this LO this weekend. I know exactly what I want to scrap.

Great LO's thus far and some very touching journaling. Thank you all for sharing and inspiring me.

Thanks again.

Melinda
Mouse Ears United States of America Minnie\'s Shoe Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Melinda! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Teacups Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Panda Germany R2-D2 Pigglet 1 Carol helped me book my vacation! Big Thunder Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Ive met another MouseScrapper

Closed Thread