MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Template Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 07-30-2017, 07:27 PM   #21
Aussiegirl
E Ticket Holder

Quote:
Originally Posted by LynnZant View Post
Well, I made a layout but the gallery won't let me log in. My browser reads that the connection is not secure and tells me that my password could be stolen. I proceed anyway and it thanks me for logging in, but returns me to visitor status right away. Thank you for the template anyway! I'll keep trying to figure this out!
So sorry you are having issues! It's not just you, there are times I have issues logging into the gallery too! Try the suggestions in this thread- especiallly Post 10, #2. http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...ead.php?t=3740
Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar It\'s a Small World Minnie\'s Bow United States of America Carousel horse Monorail Mickey\'s glove Star Tours Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Teacups Minnie\'s Shoe Pirate Dog Christmas Tree Eiffel Tower Thanks for helping with the product forum Dawn! Ive met another MouseScrapper Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s shorts Expedition Everest Pirate Ears Mickeys shoe Italy I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Jungle Cruise New Zealand United Kingdom Earful Tower Pirate Flag

Aussiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-30-2017, 07:33 PM   #22
LynnZant
I'm on the tram

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussiegirl View Post
So sorry you are having issues! It's not just you, there are times I have issues logging into the gallery too! Try the suggestions in this thread- especiallly Post 10, #2. http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...ead.php?t=3740
Thanks, I've book marked it for next time. I am using Firefox and ended up using IE to post my page.

LynnZant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2017, 02:54 PM   #23
khannen
Stopping to get photos of floral Mickey

Thanks for the template

Also shared at http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...&postcount=131

khannen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2017, 04:44 PM   #24
snowdrop

Software: Photoshop CC
Camera: Canon & Sony
Yay, I need more challenges to continue the marathon momentum. Thanks for the fun template!

Also posted in DCL Misc Layouts

See the over 300 characters I've met at WDW, DL, & DLP: I Love Characters

Disney digital scrapbook LOs: (40+ trips, 2007-2019)
Disney paper albums: 2007 (a work in progress!) / 2003-2007 day trips
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Heather! I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Boardwalk 1 Captain EO Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Pooh Marie Cupcake Ive met another MouseScrapper I love DCL! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Eiffel Tower

snowdrop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2017, 06:20 PM   #25
pixleyyy
Staying the night in the Contemporary Resort

Software: PS CC
Camera: Nikon d7000
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowdrop View Post
Yay, I need more challenges to continue the marathon momentum. Thanks for the fun template!

Also posted in DCL Misc Layouts
So pretty. Those nails are amazing! Are they Jamberry or did someone do them for you?
Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Sorcerer\'s Hat Expedition Everest Carousel horse Cheshire Cat 1 It\'s a Small World Mouse Ears Teacups Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Flag United States of America Minnie\'s Shoe Minnie\'s Bow Star Tours Earful Tower Captain EO

pixleyyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2017, 06:54 PM   #26
snowdrop

Software: Photoshop CC
Camera: Canon & Sony
Quote:
Originally Posted by pixleyyy View Post
So pretty. Those nails are amazing! Are they Jamberry or did someone do them for you?
Someone paints them by hand. She is AMAZING! Here are some others she's done for me, most have intricate characters.

http://heatherw.com/character/other/disneynails.htm

See the over 300 characters I've met at WDW, DL, & DLP: I Love Characters

Disney digital scrapbook LOs: (40+ trips, 2007-2019)
Disney paper albums: 2007 (a work in progress!) / 2003-2007 day trips
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Heather! I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Boardwalk 1 Captain EO Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Pooh Marie Cupcake Ive met another MouseScrapper I love DCL! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Eiffel Tower

snowdrop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2017, 06:57 PM   #27
pixleyyy

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowdrop View Post
Someone paints them by hand. She is AMAZING! Here are some others she's done for me, most have intricate characters.

http://heatherw.com/character/other/disneynails.htm
Those are amazing!
Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Sorcerer\'s Hat Expedition Everest Carousel horse Cheshire Cat 1 It\'s a Small World Mouse Ears Teacups Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Flag United States of America Minnie\'s Shoe Minnie\'s Bow Star Tours Earful Tower Captain EO

Old 08-03-2017, 07:08 AM   #28
briarrose
On the wildest ride in the wilderness!

Software: PSE
Camera: Nikon Coolpix S60
Eeyore and Me

I posted my layout but I could not a url to post here. I combine the weekly challenge with the template challenge #268.

Thanks

Last edited by briarrose; 08-03-2017 at 11:00 AM. Reason: I added a link to your page :)

briarrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2017, 10:21 AM   #29
tukogirl

THanks for the great template! My page came together so quickly and ended up really cute!

also here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...777#post172777

Thanks for being so nice to others Andrea! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) It\'s a Small World Teacups Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Skyway I link to MouseScrappers! Speed Scrapper! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Carol helped me book my vacation! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Magical Express Expedition Everest 2011 Special Edition pin #1 2011 Special Edition pin #4 2011 Special Edition pin #2 D23 Member Norway Sulley Big Eyes Minnie I love DCL! Pop Century Big Thunder Cozy Cone Motel Kilimanjaro Safaris Ive met another MouseScrapper Dale Perry

tukogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2017, 02:45 PM   #30
pixleyyy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tukogirl View Post
THanks for the great template! My page came together so quickly and ended up really cute!

also here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...777#post172777
I love the addition of another photo!