MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > More Disney fun and memories > Photobooks / Albums
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Old 04-05-2011, 03:52 AM   #1
wlovesthemouse
Looking for pirates and ghosts in New Orleans Square

Software: Memory Mixer & photoshop
Camera: Nikon D90 and Nikon D7000
2010 Disneyland AND Walt Disney World Trip

Hi,

I've just posted a whole heap of photos of my 2010 family holiday to Disneyland AND Walt Disney World. (Have a look in the Gallery under "wlovesthemouse" to see all the pics.

While we were there, I celebrated my 40th birthday, and 10 year wedding anniversary !

Anyway, hope you like the pics (hope the link works )

BEST HOLIDAY EVER

Oh, and in May this year, I get to go to Disneyland again... but this time WITHOUT the kids & husband... (he's staying at home, while I get to fly to America... woo hoo !!!)

Wendy

[IMG][/IMG]

Last edited by wlovesthemouse; 04-05-2011 at 04:17 AM.

wlovesthemouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-05-2011, 04:50 AM   #2
jeniferdwn
Uh oh , I just looked into the eyes of Mara

Software: I haven't tried digi scapping yet.
Camera: Nikon D3000, and Canon 100sx IS
Quote:
Originally Posted by wlovesthemouse View Post
Hi,

BEST HOLIDAY EVER

Oh, and in May this year, I get to go to Disneyland again... but this time WITHOUT the kids & husband... (he's staying at home, while I get to fly to America... woo hoo !!!)

Wendy

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos/data/500/2010_-_Overseas_Holiday-p007_1024x768_.jpg[/img][/url][/IMG]
WOW!! sounds like a really fun trip!!! Got room for one more? i'll be your guide while you're in the states!

Dh Me DD(9) Ds(4) Lucky Chia
Rascal RIP -- Little Pup
Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! I link to MouseScrappers! Pirate Ears Pirate Dog Pirate Flag Christmas Tree Mickey Pumpkin Magical Express Cheshire Cat 1

jeniferdwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 02:58 PM   #3
wlovesthemouse

I forgot to mention... all these pages were made with only a few kits (that's all I had then). Now that I have found Mousescrappers, and have lots of inspiration (and not much money left after buying so many kits - ooops!), my Disneyland and Walt Disney World photobooks that I will be making (after I come home mid June) will be LOTS more exciting & creative ! I'm really ooking forward to letting the "creative juices" flow !

W

Old 04-05-2011, 05:38 PM   #4
marlajb
Riding Radiator Springs Racers

Software: Photoshop Elements
Camera: Nikon D3100
wow -- that's some trip!! I've only been to Disneyland once for one day... and there's a good chance I'll never be back (but who knows?). So, dare I ask which park you liked better?

Great job on the pages -- your girls will love that book! My son has been falling asleep looking at ours...

marlajb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 06:56 PM   #5
wlovesthemouse

Hi Marla,
I must confess, I LOVE Disneyland.
Having said that, there were better things in WDW than in Disneyland, but I think that I did prefer Disneyland. (In 1994 I went to Disneyland, then I went in 2010 for my birthday, and then I'm VERY fortunate to be going this year.) I think that this will be my last time for a LONG time - simply because its a long way from Australia to USA. My girls LOVE the book - they even took it to school for "special news". They love looking through it and remembering the whole vacation (that was only a small piece of our overseas holiday!). It took 4 years to plan & save... but worth EVERY cent.

I'm looking forward to this year's "child-free & husband-free" Disneyland trip, and I can't wait to be creative scrapping those photos.

Old 04-13-2011, 12:19 PM   #6
ncmousemom
Trying to find Nemo in the Tomorrowland lagoon

Software: PSE
Camera: Canon Rebel
That is great I can't wait to go to Disneyland. Only WDW for me for now.

Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Cheshire Cat 1 I link to MouseScrappers! Pirate Ears Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Flag

ncmousemom is offline   Reply With Quote