MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Welcome > Help and Support
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Old 09-02-2012, 04:23 PM   #41
Carolc
Administrator

Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D50
Quote:
Originally Posted by holly View Post
Okay, I cannot for the life of me find the "upload photos" link that is supposed to be on the right hand side of the page as it says in the FAQ. Can someone be more specific in helping me find the link?? Thanks so much!
When you go to the gallery, does it show your name on the right hand side? It may be an issue with you not being able to login to the gallery

Studio1955
Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Pop Century Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member Pirate Ears Disney Vacation Club Member Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Minnie Cupcake Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Minnie\'s Shoe Anna Ive met another MouseScrapper Transfer an existing reservation

Carolc is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-02-2012, 04:30 PM   #42
holly
In the Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki Room

Software: N/A
re:

Only sometimes, it seems I am having trouble staying logged in, I have used both Rockmelt and IE for my internet browser and it has the same issue.

holly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 05:50 PM   #43
Carolc
Administrator

See post 10 of this thread... hopefully it will work for you.http://mousescrappers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3740

Studio1955
Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Pop Century Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member Pirate Ears Disney Vacation Club Member Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Minnie Cupcake Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Minnie\'s Shoe Anna Ive met another MouseScrapper Transfer an existing reservation

Old 02-17-2013, 01:32 PM   #44
pixleyyy
Staying the night in the Contemporary Resort

Software: PS CC
Camera: Nikon d7000
Can we edit our own layouts in the gallery? I posted a layout and fogot to put it in the correct challenge category, for instance. On another layout I posted the old copy of the layout (I had a spelling error!) and wanted to revise it with the correct page, but I couldn't find a way to either edit or delete the layout. Can you help me with those items?
Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Sorcerer\'s Hat Expedition Everest Carousel horse Cheshire Cat 1 It\'s a Small World Mouse Ears Teacups Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Flag United States of America Minnie\'s Shoe Minnie\'s Bow Star Tours Earful Tower Captain EO

pixleyyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 01:47 PM   #45
pixleyyy
Staying the night in the Contemporary Resort

Software: PS CC
Camera: Nikon d7000
Nevermind, I finally found it.
Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Sorcerer\'s Hat Expedition Everest Carousel horse Cheshire Cat 1 It\'s a Small World Mouse Ears Teacups Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Flag United States of America Minnie\'s Shoe Minnie\'s Bow Star Tours Earful Tower Captain EO

pixleyyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 11:23 AM   #46
bcheraso
Walking right down the middle of Main Street USA

Camera: Nikon D7000
Forgot to add credits

How do I add credits for elements that are not mine after I have uploaded?

bcheraso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 12:11 AM   #47
Carolc
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcheraso View Post
How do I add credits for elements that are not mine after I have uploaded?
If you scroll to the far right of the page your photo is on, you'll see "Photo Options" with a little down arrow. You may have to click it twice, but then you should see "Edit Photo". There you can update your description.

Studio1955

Old 03-31-2014, 05:06 AM   #48
bcheraso
Walking right down the middle of Main Street USA

Camera: Nikon D7000
Thank You,

Carol, I'm sorry for all the questions, I know my scrapbook software in and out, but I have never used my computer for something like Mousescrappers.
I am a quick learner so hopefully I will have it all figured out pretty quick.
I love you're site I have almost finished one book with 2 more to go.

Thank You
Brinda

bcheraso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 11:58 PM   #49
Carolc
Administrator

No problem, Brinda. That is fantastic progress... congrats!

Studio1955

Old 07-29-2015, 03:58 PM   #50
scraptraci
Admiring the nostalgic touches on Buena Vista Avenue

Software: pse
Camera: panasonic lumix, cannon rebel
My Albums Question

I'm sorry if this has been asked and answered elsewhere but i didn't see it.

I wanted to sort the layouts I have posted for various challenges into Albums to make it easier for actually completing a book in the future. Other than reuploading the files to my albums from my computer is there any way to basically copy the file that is already on MS in a challenge gallery to put it in my album as well?

thanks
traci
Baymax Sven Perry Test Track

scraptraci is offline   Reply With Quote