MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Weekly Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-20-2010, 04:35 PM   #81
Keela
Buying my Disneyland park tickets

You know how to throw a challenge party, Krista! This was hard for me, but I am lovin' the end results! Thank you for the freebie, it's perfect.

Credits http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...rience&cat=all!

Keela

Sponsored Links
Old 06-20-2010, 04:46 PM   #82
QuiltyMom
E Ticket Holder

Software: Creative Memories SBC+ 4.0
Camera: Panasonic Lumix FZ150
Ack! I'm not going to be able to get my LO done in time. I've been getting the kids ready for camp and haven't had the chance to scrap. We leave tomorrow and I"ll return Wed evening. I'll post something after I return - I promise!!!

Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I link to MouseScrappers! Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Jan! Mouse Ears Earful Tower Pirate Ears Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s shorts Mickey\'s glove It\'s a Small World Eiffel Tower Monorail Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Teacups Viking Ship I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Skyway Carousel horse Pop Century Magical Express Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! I love DCL! Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Jungle Cruise Rocket Jets Ive met another MouseScrapper

Old 06-20-2010, 04:53 PM   #83
MandaKay
Going thru the Disneyland turnstiles

Oh my goodness Krista - the magical extras pack is AWESOME! THANK YOU!!! Helped me to create another fun page for my Disney album! Here is the LO I created with it!

Old 06-21-2010, 06:23 AM   #84
cmtscrap
E Ticket Holder

Software: Forever Artisan 6.0
Camera: Nikon D5000 and Nikon DX40
Send a message via Yahoo to cmtscrap
100 Years of Magic

Loved digging out these old photos. Thanks for hosting and the great prize.

I link to MouseScrappers! United States of America Speed Scrapper! Mouse Ears Monorail Magical Express Earful Tower Sorcerer\'s Hat Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Carol helped me book my vacation! Mickey\'s glove I love DCL! Thanks for all your help with MouseScrappers Charlene! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) D23 Member Minnie\'s Bow Pop Century 2011 Special Edition pin #2 2011 Special Edition pin #5 2011 Special Edition pin #7 2011 Special Edition pin #3 D Ticket Disney Vacation Club Member Ive met another MouseScrapper

Old 06-21-2010, 08:48 AM   #85
jillyfish
Just parked the car

Here's one from me. Thanks for the great freebie Krista!!

Innoventions, Magical Mixed Media by Sahlin Studio
Around The World by Britt-ish Designs and Sahlin Studio

Old 06-21-2010, 12:41 PM   #86
sahlink
I'm Soarin' over California

NikkiFB: LOVE how you've stamped the 'magical' in the background and the vintage feel to the layout

robills: How neat is this design. LOVE the giant Mickey ears, and the pictures in relation to that. LOVE the close up pics and the pics of you. What a great memory!

scrappin5kids: Such a fun fun page!! LOVE how you've re-color som eof the elements, and love all of the pictures...they really tell the story!

Kellybell: What a beautiful, whimsical layout. Love the ticked Mickey ears, and the 'magic' on the page

agrievingmommy: What a cool layout. Love the heart stitches around Crush. Great photos BTW...none of mine turned out.

ana_carol: How cool is that... even though its a box... any box with Disney on it had to be extra special. LOVE the UPC magical word art on this page... its SO fitting!!

robinkwilson: LOVE the classic Disney colors... especially for meeting with mickey himself!! Your title work is SO AWESOME!! Great job!!

Hairica: Oh WOW!! This kit looks SO awesome, and the page looks even moreso. LOVE the stitches, the title, and that wet dog spray. HAHA!! I must check out this kit!

Ruby: Love this clean design. What a fantastic picture too!! LOVE the entry... I can feel the energy!!

Mouse Ears I link to MouseScrappers! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Mickey\'s glove Minnie\'s Bow Mickey\'s shorts Magical Express It\'s a Small World Mickeys shoe

Old 06-21-2010, 01:00 PM   #87
sahlink
I'm Soarin' over California

Britt: uuummmmm..... I'm still speechless. Seriously. You ROCK!! Secondly, I must like...RUN to get this kits, because your layout TOTALLY sold me.

DM1220: Awww.... so sweet. LOVE all of the mickey heads all over, and that outfit is just too cute!! Wonderful scrapped!!

obumpus: Great titling, and the snips. I really like that photo in black and white with Mickey himself in color!! Neat!

kathleena: Love that titling... how clever. LOVE the scattered bits all over, and your shadowing is perfect!! My favorite is the Mickey ears in the corner!! Great page!

snowdrop: What a groovy room man!!! LOVE how you've used the Mickey ears. SO clever!!

Keela: Are you kiddin' me?? You were challenged? I can't tell... because this is nothing but AWESOMENESS!! Seriously, that arrow idea, is just genius!! LOVE!! I'm going to have to lift this sometime!!

MandaKay: Oh goodness.... what a sweet sweet page! LOVE the white squares in the pics, and those puffy arrows. Just some cool elements!! Awesome page!

jillyfish: How cool is this??? Seriously!!! How cool is this page... LOVE the circles and the 'innovations' feel!! Awesome page!

cmtscrap: LOVE all of the mickey memorabilia!! And that Mickey peeking over the picture So fun!

Mouse Ears I link to MouseScrappers! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Mickey\'s glove Minnie\'s Bow Mickey\'s shorts Magical Express It\'s a Small World Mickeys shoe

Old 06-21-2010, 07:57 PM   #88
susan0877
Riding Radiator Springs Racers

Software: PSE8
Camera: Canon Powershot SX10IS
What a fun freebie - thanks! I tried to capture the morning glow of the magic kingdom prior to park opening. It was my fist attempt at playing around with the "glow" feature in PSE8.

United States of America Mickey Pumpkin Sorcerer\'s Hat Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Star Tours Captain EO Carousel horse United Kingdom Rocket Jets Magical Express

Old 06-22-2010, 03:58 AM   #89
Fioontje
Relaxing on the TTA PeopleMover

Software: Photoshop CS6
Camera: Sony A350 & Panasonic TZ7
Thank you so much for this freebie!
I already used it a few times in my Disney 2009 book before using it for the challenge. Thanks a lot!

This is my part:

EDIT: forgot to mention that the castle in the background is actually a picture that I turned into a sketch and then blended in the background.
Netherlands Sorcerer\'s Hat Eiffel Tower Captain EO Expedition Everest Magical Express Earful Tower I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! I link to MouseScrappers! Cheshire Cat 1

Last edited by Fioontje; 06-22-2010 at 07:32 AM.

Old 06-22-2010, 05:48 AM   #90
poohaddict
E Ticket Holder

Software: Storybook Creator 3.0 & PSE9
Camera: Canon Rebel T2i
Can I still play??? I am hoping so!!! I will do my LO right now....

My Blog Donna
Carousel horse Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Expedition Everest Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mouse Ears Pirate Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Cheshire Cat 1 Teacups Star Tours Germany Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow It\'s a Small World Mickey Pumpkin USA Pinocchio Girlie Disney Vacation Club Minnie Cupcake Toy Story Pooh Marie Cupcake Cheshire Cat Cupcake Pirate 2 Pumpkin Mickey Confetti Cupcake Plane Crazy Toy Story Alien Mexico

Closed Thread