MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Weekly Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-28-2009, 08:49 AM   #1
Aussiegirl
E Ticket Holder

Weekly Challenge #7 (10/28 11/03)

This weeks challenge is all about Costumes! Halloween is only 3 days away here in the US! So your layout needs to be Disney related, but also have some costume's in your photos! These can be Disney characters you saw in the parks, or yourself or family dressed up. The layout does NOT have to be about Halloween.

Since there are 3 days until Halloween, we are counting down to the Big day!

- Please use 3 Shiney items on your page. EX: staples, glitter, beads, hinges, clips. As long as it is or was at one time shiney in any way, shape or form, it will work.
- Please add 2 ribbons, strings, and/or stitches to your page.
-Please add 1 animal or insect (and YES, Mickey's head counts!)

**please remember to cross-post your layout in the appropriate forum (relative to your layout). It's a great way to share your layout with others who may be looking for inspiration from the same theme!***

Can't wait to see your fantastic layouts!

Melissa Daniel Designs has graciously donated a Participation Prize of your choice of one of these fantastic kits to EVERYONE who participates!!!!!

You have until midnight Tues Nov. 3rd to get your layouts completed! Please post with your layout which kit you chose to get! Thanks!
Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar It\'s a Small World Minnie\'s Bow United States of America Carousel horse Monorail Mickey\'s glove Star Tours Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Teacups Minnie\'s Shoe Pirate Dog Christmas Tree Eiffel Tower Thanks for helping with the product forum Dawn! Ive met another MouseScrapper Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s shorts Expedition Everest Pirate Ears Mickeys shoe Italy I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Jungle Cruise New Zealand United Kingdom Earful Tower Pirate Flag

Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2009, 09:22 AM   #2
jeffsamber
I'm on the tram

Re: Weekly Challenge #7 (10/28 11/03)

Awww - what a cute Wall-E! Sounds fun - thanks!

Old 10-28-2009, 12:22 PM   #3
Carolc
Administrator

Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D50

Wow... What a great participation prize... thanks so much for hosting!

I can't wait to see everyone's layouts!

Studio1955
Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Pop Century Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member Pirate Ears Disney Vacation Club Member Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Minnie Cupcake Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Minnie\'s Shoe Anna Ive met another MouseScrapper Transfer an existing reservation

Old 10-28-2009, 01:09 PM   #4
Ohana
Just parked the car

Oh my goodness!! Those kits are amazing Thanks so much... now to figure out what I'm going to do for my LO.

Old 10-28-2009, 02:52 PM   #5
missi_me
On Casey Jr, going 'round the track

Software: CS5
Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T1i

I already have a layout in mind!! Does Zero from The Nightmare Before Christmas count as an animal? He is the ghost of a dog...
Pirate Ears Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Teacups Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Jungle Cruise United States of America Expedition Everest Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Rocket Jets I link to MouseScrappers! Cheshire Cat 1 Star Tours Captain EO

Old 10-28-2009, 04:32 PM   #6
Neverland Scraps
Having breakfast at Kona Cafe

Software: CS5
Camera: Nikon D3200, iPhone 8

Wow that is very generous of Melissa!!
Thanks Dawn for hosting this awesome challenge!!
Eiffel Tower France Star Tours Earful Tower United States of America Teacups Monorail Cheshire Cat 1 Mouse Ears Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Pirate Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Kermit Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Wendy! Baymax Ive met another MouseScrapper

Old 10-28-2009, 04:34 PM   #7
ana_carol
E Ticket Holder

Hello
Im Ana, and i discovered digiscrap about 2 months ago and now im addicted. Im posting in every challenge i find in order to get some feedback for my layouts. I mean it, any feedback is welcome.
Ohhh and one more thing, im brazilian so forgive some bad english now and then.

Well i think i used all items required right?

Credits (I hope i didnt forget anyone)
ScrapSis
Creative Intentionz
Studio Flergs
Angela Sharrow

editing: I would like the robots kit
Thanks for a great participation prize
Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow Pirate Ears Mickey\'s glove Speed Scrapper! Brazil Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Minnie\'s Shoe Mickey Pumpkin Pop Century Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Ana Carol! Redfan Great Britain Morocco Miss Piggy 1 Canada Wish VoluntEAR - Castle

Last edited by ana_carol; 11-03-2009 at 11:32 PM.

Old 10-28-2009, 04:58 PM   #8
BriarRose59
In Town Square, envisioning Walt giving his speech

Thanks for hosting, Dawn, and thanks for the fantastic PP, Melissa!

Template by HapEScrapr
Kit: Incrediboy Addon by Golden Girls
Several elements from A Halloween Nightmare and Witchy Woman by Britt-ish Designs
Cross stitches from Autumn Harmony by Carola Okeke
Sloppy stitches from Distant Memories by Nicole Young
Orange flowers (recolored) from Boodles of Fun by Maria Designs

Old 10-28-2009, 07:55 PM   #9
AmandaAnn
Trying to find Nemo in the Tomorrowland lagoon

Software: PSE 8
Camera: Canon Rebel XS

Here's mine!

Kit used: Enjoy the Moment by Sahlin Studio
Font: SNF Sophia

Journaling: For Haley's first Halloween she was Minnie Mouse. She was a little over 2 1/2 and when she saw the costume at the Disney Store and she just lit up with excitement. I knew right then that this was the right costume. Then I saw the shoes...
I was IN LOVE.
The cute little Minnie Mouse heels were just about the cutest things I had ever seen.
I am so glad that we bought this costume, I know it will be one of my all time favorites!

Special thanks to Britt for telling me how to make the picture part of my background!

I forgot to say I would like the robot one

I link to MouseScrappers! Pirate Ears United States of America Japan Pirate Flag Disney Vacation Club Member Monorail Captain EO Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Magical Express Expedition Everest D23 Member I love DCL! Star Tours Rocket Jets

Last edited by AmandaAnn; 11-02-2009 at 05:26 PM.

Old 10-28-2009, 07:56 PM   #10
Aussiegirl
E Ticket Holder

Quote:
Originally Posted by missi_me
I already have a layout in mind!! Does Zero from The Nightmare Before Christmas count as an animal? He is the ghost of a dog...
Sure! I'm pretty non-strict with my requirements...as long as you try! Works for me if he's the ghost of a dog!
Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar It\'s a Small World Minnie\'s Bow United States of America Carousel horse Monorail Mickey\'s glove Star Tours Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Teacups Minnie\'s Shoe Pirate Dog Christmas Tree Eiffel Tower Thanks for helping with the product forum Dawn! Ive met another MouseScrapper Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s shorts Expedition Everest Pirate Ears Mickeys shoe Italy I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Jungle Cruise New Zealand United Kingdom Earful Tower Pirate Flag

Closed Thread