MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Let's talk about DISNEY! > Disney News and information
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Old 05-13-2010, 05:57 PM   #1
Disney Baby

Software: Storybook Creator Plus 3.0 and 4.0
Camera: Sony Alpha 33
Dooney & Bourke Disney Purses!

I got an e-mail from Disney Store today and had to check it out. I am not a big purse person but I do and have carried the same Dooney & Bourke black cabriolet purse since 2001 and it still looks brand new. If you go to www.disneystore.com and type in Dooney into the search - they will come up. If they had made black one with just the Mickey head icons, I would buy one in a heartbeat! The ones that they have for sale are a little over stated for me but I still think they are cute. With that being said, if I received one as a gift, I would defintely carry it - it is DISNEY after all!!!
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Thanks for exceptional help with challenges Jennifer! Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey\'s glove Mouse Ears Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Minnie\'s Shoe Minnie\'s Bow Teacups Minnie Bride Skyway It\'s a Small World Earful Tower Mickey Pumpkin Carousel horse Contemporary Resort 1 Rocket Jets Pop Century

Disney Baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-13-2010, 06:12 PM   #2
Carolc
Administrator

Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D50
I saw a woman at WDW in January with one of these. Not being a purse expert, I didn't know what Dooney and Bourke was .... I was just astonished by the price. It was actually my boss who guessed the brand when I described it. I don't know if I'd actually carry this around (if I could even afford it!), but I love the classic Mickey images on this one.

Studio1955
Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Pop Century Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member Pirate Ears Disney Vacation Club Member Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Minnie Cupcake Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Minnie\'s Shoe Anna Ive met another MouseScrapper Transfer an existing reservation

Carolc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 07:01 PM   #3
Disney Baby

Carol - I like that one and I like the brown - I just would like it in black. My purse was a gift from a friend that passed away in car accident in 2008 - so I can't/won't change it out. I will say that my Dooney & Burke purse has not only been my only purse since 2001 but my job up until the end of 2007 was 75% travel and it withstood all of that travel and shows no sign of wear and tear. I also think that I am trying justify the cost of these purses, just in case I have to have one! However, one of these purses could feed my family for a week!!!
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Thanks for exceptional help with challenges Jennifer! Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey\'s glove Mouse Ears Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Minnie\'s Shoe Minnie\'s Bow Teacups Minnie Bride Skyway It\'s a Small World Earful Tower Mickey Pumpkin Carousel horse Contemporary Resort 1 Rocket Jets Pop Century

Old 05-13-2010, 08:59 PM   #4
snowdrop

Software: Photoshop CC
Camera: Canon & Sony
Along with being a Disney diehard, I'm a purse addict. It's not my fault, it's inherited from both my mom & grandma (there's a story for a layout. ) So, when I was at Disney I caved and ended up getting this bag (the pattern on my bag is a little more subtle.)

and this wristlet

I looked through all the wristlets to find the perfect pattern, so you perfectly see the castle & that it says Disney. I should take a pic of it. I did have a Disney Visa discount, so that helped sway me and they weren't the expensive ones, either.

See the over 300 characters I've met at WDW, DL, & DLP: I Love Characters

Disney digital scrapbook LOs: (40+ trips, 2007-2019)
Disney paper albums: 2007 (a work in progress!) / 2003-2007 day trips
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Heather! I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Boardwalk 1 Captain EO Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Pooh Marie Cupcake Ive met another MouseScrapper I love DCL! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Eiffel Tower

snowdrop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 11:56 PM   #5
AmandaAnn
Trying to find Nemo in the Tomorrowland lagoon

Software: PSE 8
Camera: Canon Rebel XS
I am a huge D&B addict! LOL
I want one of the Disney Cruise line D&B bags.

I link to MouseScrappers! Pirate Ears United States of America Japan Pirate Flag Disney Vacation Club Member Monorail Captain EO Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Magical Express Expedition Everest D23 Member I love DCL! Star Tours Rocket Jets

AmandaAnn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 06:18 AM   #6
QuiltyMom
E Ticket Holder

Software: Creative Memories SBC+ 4.0
Camera: Panasonic Lumix FZ150
Ooh, I saw this ad when it came out. I'd love to get one of these, but I don't have the $$. Oh well.

Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I link to MouseScrappers! Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Jan! Mouse Ears Earful Tower Pirate Ears Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s shorts Mickey\'s glove It\'s a Small World Eiffel Tower Monorail Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Teacups Viking Ship I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Skyway Carousel horse Pop Century Magical Express Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! I love DCL! Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Jungle Cruise Rocket Jets Ive met another MouseScrapper

QuiltyMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 10:20 AM   #7
RuthieRoo
Having dinner at California Grill

Yeah i've been wanting one of these since i saw they came out as I too am a purse addict.....there i've said it!! Hehe. Will just have to save up my pennies.

Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat United Kingdom Monorail Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Minnie\'s Bow Mickey\'s glove Teacups Earful Tower I link to MouseScrappers! Pop Century Star Tours Captain EO Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Mickey Pumpkin Jack Skellington Wicked Stepmother Cutester Bee

RuthieRoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 10:33 AM   #8
Disney Baby

I had to look around the internet after I received the e-mail from the Disney Store - I guess they were released in the parks last year and they are NOW available online. I also checked out ebay - but they are more expensive on ebay than the Disney Store. I suppose those ebay prices will go down now that your don't have to visit a park to get one.

Old 05-14-2010, 02:05 PM   #9
snowdrop

Software: Photoshop CC
Camera: Canon & Sony
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disney Baby View Post
I had to look around the internet after I received the e-mail from the Disney Store - I guess they were released in the parks last year and they are NOW available online. I also checked out ebay - but they are more expensive on ebay than the Disney Store. I suppose those ebay prices will go down now that your don't have to visit a park to get one.
Oh yea, when they first hit the parks, there were people going crazy to get them! They were calling Disney, and able to order them that way. But there were only a few of them, so OTHER people were getting angry because the parks were sold out. And then of course they were showing up on ebay.

See the over 300 characters I've met at WDW, DL, & DLP: I Love Characters

Disney digital scrapbook LOs: (40+ trips, 2007-2019)
Disney paper albums: 2007 (a work in progress!) / 2003-2007 day trips
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Heather! I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Boardwalk 1 Captain EO Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Pooh Marie Cupcake Ive met another MouseScrapper I love DCL! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Eiffel Tower

snowdrop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 07:32 PM   #10
tukogirl

Oh my gosh, I have seen the multi pattern doonies and think they are great, but I have never seen just the black and white mickey faces - Soooo stinkin cute! I would never get it for myself. Maybe I will tell my mom that's what I want for my birthday

Thanks for being so nice to others Andrea! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) It\'s a Small World Teacups Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Skyway I link to MouseScrappers! Speed Scrapper! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Carol helped me book my vacation! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Magical Express Expedition Everest 2011 Special Edition pin #1 2011 Special Edition pin #4 2011 Special Edition pin #2 D23 Member Norway Sulley Big Eyes Minnie I love DCL! Pop Century Big Thunder Cozy Cone Motel Kilimanjaro Safaris Ive met another MouseScrapper Dale Perry

tukogirl is offline   Reply With Quote