MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Sponsor-hosted Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 11-02-2013, 09:41 AM   #11
kazprincess
Just parked the car

In The Galaxy

EXCITED first time i've posted on a scrapbooking forum with one of my pages.

I have a lot of your word art but this was made with your kit "In the Galaxy". I loved the papers and felt they added extra texture to the page.

I have 3 mad star wars fans so Jedi Training was a must, facing up to the one and only Darth Vader. Only one word from the boys was AWESOME. Only one kits fitted the bill.

I would love to add a Winnie the pooh and friend kit to my collection so if i'm lucky enough to win I would like to request 100 Acre Friends.

Many thanks,

[IMG][/IMG]

kazprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-02-2013, 10:59 AM   #12
angustia17
Taking a relaxing cruise on the Mark Twain

Software: Gimp/My Memories
Vanellope

This is one of my favorite pages!! I always loved the colors of Snacktastic, in fact, it was my first kit I purchased from you! I never had any good photos to use with it. Then I realized it was PERFECT for Vanellope. The photos we got with Ralph and Vanellope bring back such great memories from this trip. My kids LOVE them. So this page, with the colors, the perfect kit choice, and the photos, is EASILY my favorite Layout!

I would LOVE to win your Love Transformed kit! Tons of great photos I could scrap with that kit! Thanks for the chance to win!

angustia17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 11:02 AM   #13
cmtscrap
E Ticket Holder

Software: Forever Artisan 6.0
Camera: Nikon D5000 and Nikon DX40
Send a message via Yahoo to cmtscrap
This is my favorite LO using Kellybell products. DH and I don't have children ourselves, so we try to spend a lot of time with our three nephews. One highlight of our time together is when we took them to Disney World in Feb 2010. My SIL and I wanted to do girly things and see princesses, but we were outnumbered by three boys and two other men. On the last night we ate dinner in Cinderella's Castle. Once the boys saw the princesses and how pretty they were, they couldn't wait to meet them and have their pictures made with them. My youngest nephew even said to me that he couldn't believe that he thought they were "icky". when I see this LO it makes me laugh and think of that moment.

Since I already own most of your kits, I guess I would love to win your next release.

Thanks for the opportunity.

I link to MouseScrappers! United States of America Speed Scrapper! Mouse Ears Monorail Magical Express Earful Tower Sorcerer\'s Hat Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Carol helped me book my vacation! Mickey\'s glove I love DCL! Thanks for all your help with MouseScrappers Charlene! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) D23 Member Minnie\'s Bow Pop Century 2011 Special Edition pin #2 2011 Special Edition pin #5 2011 Special Edition pin #7 2011 Special Edition pin #3 D Ticket Disney Vacation Club Member Ive met another MouseScrapper

Last edited by cmtscrap; 11-02-2013 at 11:04 AM. Reason: Wrong LO

cmtscrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 11:26 AM   #14
BevS97
Cooling off in Critter Country

This is mostly made using The Studios kit. I really love this kit, as it's perfect for the studios. I particularly like the sparkly alphabet.
I scrap full days in the parks, so I like kits that have a feeling for the whole park, rather than being for a specific ride or meal.
I love this page, as it tells the story of a great day in the park where we unexpectedly got front row seats for the parade

I'd love to win City of Tomorrow for all my Epcot/Futureworld pages.

BevS97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 12:03 PM   #15
HelloWisconsin
On Casey Jr, going 'round the track

Software: PSE13
Camera: Nikon D3300, Canon Powershot SX150, iPhone 6
Kelly, this is one of my favorite pages I created using your Viva Mexico kit. I love this page because I was able to take several pictures of my son with Donald and then create this page.

If I were chosen as a winner, my kit of choice is "Snacktastic".

Thanks for the chance to win!

Star Tours Mouse Ears Pirate Ears Germany Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts!

HelloWisconsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 01:13 PM   #16
Marie
Having dinner at Rainforest Café

Software: SBC Plus 3.0
I have used a lot of your kits, but this kit is one of my favorites. I really like the color combination and elements. I like this journaling I did on this page and need to do more like this.

If I win, I would love the Pretty in Pink kit. Thanks!

Marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 01:26 PM   #17
AubreyJane
Just parked the car

Software: PhotoShop Elements 10
First Aquarium Visit

Love this page because I can imagine it as an aquarium. And the Just Keep Swimming kit worked perfect! I would love to win your kit Pretty in Pink. It would be perfect to make pages of my daughter.

AubreyJane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 01:28 PM   #18
Windswept
Stopping to get photos of floral Mickey

I LOVE your kits you are so talented. Tho I cant afford to buy them cause I am on a disability limited income but I do thank you and your CT for freebies you give Thank You for this chance to win one of your kits. I used you adorable Princess Overnight Free Kit to make this LO of my daughter from back when she was little plus she LOVES purple so this kit was extra special. So many wonderful kits to choose from but I guess I would have to pick "Around The Riverbend" it speaks to me because I am part Native American(Osage)

Windswept is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 01:41 PM   #19
cmkb396
Looking for pirates and ghosts in New Orleans Square

(One of) My Favorite LO's using Kellybell Products

I, too, have several Kellybell kits and used them again and again when creating LO's for our Disney scrapbook. One of my favorite LO's is this one - featuring "Jolly Roger." I chose this one because of the special memory these moments created for our son. It was the highlight of our trip for him - meeting his hero, Jake!

Thanks for hosting this fun game! There are so many new kits at the store on my want list...I think I would choose "Pretty in Pink," as one of my best girl friends (and fellow Disney lover!) is having a baby girl in February and I could make some cute pages with the kit.

Last edited by cmkb396; 11-03-2013 at 11:27 AM.

cmkb396 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 02:47 PM   #20
Wahoomrm
E Ticket Holder

Software: PSCS2
Camera: Canon
Favorite Kellybell

My favorite layout using your products is my Cinderella layout that's below. I think the kit is perfect for Cinderella as well as the other princesses. Disney is magic, and the kit adds magic to the photos.

If I happen to get chosen, the kit I’d like is Parlez-Vous Francais (To add to my Epcot country kits.)
Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow United States of America Mickey Pumpkin Sorcerer\'s Hat Contemporary Resort 2 Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Magical Express Expedition Everest Contemporary Resort 1 Mickey Parts Patchwork Canada United Kingdom France Morocco Japan Italy Germany China Norway Mexico

Wahoomrm is offline   Reply With Quote