MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Welcome > MouseScrappers - site news and thoughts > 5th Anniversary - April 2014
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 03-26-2014, 11:19 AM   #1
Aussiegirl
E Ticket Holder

5th Anniversary Giveaway: 3" Vinylmation Holiday Ornaments Week 3 (April 17-23,2014)

As part of MouseScrappers 5th Birthday celebration, we are "raffling" off some Disney items. Winner will be chosen by random.org. Open to all US Residents. Outside of US - you may enter if you'll agree to pay the added shipping cost. MouseScrappers is not responsible for lost, damaged, or misdirected mail.

Limited Edition 3" Vinylmation Holiday ornaments
(front of box)

(back of box)

(bottom of box)

Challenge rules:
To enter, post a Disney layout about Vinylmations or holidays decorations in the parks.

You must post your layout in this thread, the MouseScrappers gallery, and the corresponding forum thread. You may submit layouts also used for Challenges here at MouseScrappers (weekly challenge, template challenge, scraplift challenge, kit challenge). You may submit layouts created for speed scraps. All layouts must be newly created layouts. You may post up to 5 layouts for each challenge. You may not create layouts using quick pages. The use of templates and pre-created clusters is allowed.

Deadline: April 22nd, 2014 11:59pm Pacific Standard Time

**Also, please only post your layout and links in this thread, and keep all chatter in the chatter thread to make selecting the winner fair***
Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar It\'s a Small World Minnie\'s Bow United States of America Carousel horse Monorail Mickey\'s glove Star Tours Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Teacups Minnie\'s Shoe Pirate Dog Christmas Tree Eiffel Tower Thanks for helping with the product forum Dawn! Ive met another MouseScrapper Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s shorts Expedition Everest Pirate Ears Mickeys shoe Italy I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Jungle Cruise New Zealand United Kingdom Earful Tower Pirate Flag

Last edited by Aussiegirl; 04-14-2014 at 10:37 AM.

Aussiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-18-2014, 08:09 PM   #2
Marie
Having dinner at Rainforest Café

Software: SBC Plus 3.0

http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...716#post146716

Marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 12:01 PM   #3
*melidy*
E Ticket Holder

Software: Photoshop CC
Camera: Cannon
So cute - I love the little bauble style hangers on the top of their heads! Thanks for the chance to win!

I link to MouseScrappers! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Sorcerer\'s Hat Earful Tower Mouse Ears Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s glove Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Teacups Carousel horse It\'s a Small World Cheshire Cat 1 Jungle Cruise Pirate Flag Pirate Ears Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Pirate Dog Mickey Pumpkin Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Expedition Everest Captain EO Star Tours Monorail Minnie Bride United Kingdom France United States of America

Last edited by *melidy*; 04-21-2014 at 12:08 PM.

*melidy* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 07:13 PM   #4
jnac916
Going through the turnstiles of the Magic Kingdom

Used this for this weeks scraplift challenge
also posted here http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...?t=2895&page=2
Star Tours Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Ive met another MouseScrapper

jnac916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 09:00 AM   #5
meagan43
Enjoying an Illuminations dessert party

Software: Creative Memories Storybook Creator
Camera: Nikon D3000, Canon PowerShot SD4000 IS, whatever else I can find to use :)

my blog:
http://meaganshowto.blogspot.com/
Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Ive met another MouseScrapper

meagan43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 05:48 PM   #6
meagan43

Camera: Nikon D3000, Canon PowerShot SD4000 IS, whatever else I can find to use :)
Went ahead and did a second LO for this one - love those ornaments

couldn't decide if this should be with the Christmas DLand stuff or the Minnie Mouse - choices, choices!

my blog:

Old 04-24-2014, 12:43 AM   #7
Carolc
Administrator

Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D50
These were such cute ornaments... I had to include them in the giveaways. Okay, here are the entries:

#1 Marie

#2 *melidy*

#3 jnac916

#4 meagan43

#5 meagan43

Random.org range: 1-5, result: 4

meagan43 is the winner!!

If you haven't already, please PM your address. I will be sending out all prizes (combining any winnings) at the end of the month after all prizes have been awarded.

Studio1955
Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Pop Century Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member Pirate Ears Disney Vacation Club Member Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Minnie Cupcake Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Minnie\'s Shoe Anna Ive met another MouseScrapper Transfer an existing reservation

Carolc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 07:17 AM   #8
meagan43

yay! How awesome is that! sending PM

my blog: