MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Photo Swap Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-15-2010, 12:05 PM   #1
snowdrop

Software: Photoshop CC
Camera: Canon & Sony
Photo Swap - snowdrop - Epcot

I've been wanting to do this challenge since it first started since I always take zillions of pics. I decided on Epcot, so people who have never been to Disney World have something new to play with. Also, after a while, you start running out of ideas of how to scrap that big ball.

As I said, I take lots of pics, so I'm posting 30 pics (make sure you scroll all the way down after clicking the link!) They are just random things all around Epcot, the entrance/Spaceship Earth, a few rides, World Showcase, a few characters, etc. You definitely don't have to use them all, lol (though major props if you do ) These are the type of pics I would pull from to make my intro Epcot page, but you could also do just a Spaceship Earth or World Showcase type layout. It's up to you! I'm including the full pics so you can easily crop & resize how you like. I captioned all the pics for those who have never been to Epcot.

Photos: I'm posting full size pictures on my own site so please don't hotlink the images anywhere! You can right click and save on the thumbnail to get the full pic!

Date: September 17, 18 and 20, 2008

Journaling: I don't really have any journaling for this page. As I said, I would be using it for some kind of Epcot main/intro page, so I'd probably just include the date. I labeled the pics so you know what they are, in case you wanted to include anything like that in the journaling.

If you'd like to participate, here is what you do:
- create a layout using any photos from the location I've posted above (right click on the photos and select the save option). You can use any products you want - paper or digital. You come up with a title.
- upload to the MouseScrappers Gallery - remember to change the gallery choice to the 'Photo Swap Challenges' category!
- post a linked image to the layout here in this thread
- PLEASE DO NOT POST IN ANY 'VENUE' AT THIS TIME.

**You MAY double dip - i.e you can use these photos for another challenge if you are simply out of your own Disney photos.**

Most importantly, have fun!!

ETA, I had a few issues with my pictures that I posted, so I've decided to end this challenge.

See the over 300 characters I've met at WDW, DL, & DLP: I Love Characters

Disney digital scrapbook LOs: (40+ trips, 2007-2019)
Disney paper albums: 2007 (a work in progress!) / 2003-2007 day trips
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Heather! I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Boardwalk 1 Captain EO Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Pooh Marie Cupcake Ive met another MouseScrapper I love DCL! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Eiffel Tower

Last edited by snowdrop; 04-30-2011 at 04:12 AM. Reason: deleted my pic link & closing thread

Sponsored Links