View Single Post
Old 08-19-2012, 12:26 PM   #2
mncstbr
Heading to John Wayne airport… I'm going to Disney World!

Software: pse9
Camera: Canon 6D
oooh lenses! I love talking about and looking at lenses. I definately think you should get the 35mm b/c 50mm indoors sometimes is tricky if you have a small space. Too zoomed in. As far as a zoom, depends on what range your looking for. I am no expert by any means but I have researched all kinds of lenses for awhile now! You know I love taking pics and photography! Jenn had recommended on my last post the 24-105 lens which is a good range.

ha! I'm such a dork... I thought you were also looking for a zoom lens. lol.. So my opinion for your post is the 35mm. I have the 50mm and sometimes it's difficult taking pics b/c there's not always enough room to back up. For instance at home, or if we're in a restaurant... etc. but outdoors of course it's not an issue.

Another lens that I have been eyeing is the 17-55mm f2.8 lens which is another awesome lens for a crop sensor camera. It's a little more pricey but it zooms AND is fixed at 2.8 so would be good for indoors. But if your looking for a prime (which I loooove), I would get the 35mm 1.8 or 35mm f1.4 (which is on my wish list )
I link to MouseScrappers!

Last edited by mncstbr; 08-19-2012 at 12:37 PM.

mncstbr is offline   Reply With Quote