View Single Post
Old 01-31-2010, 12:01 PM   #49
Carolc
Administrator

Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D50
Quote:
Originally Posted by twhitesell View Post
Thanks for hosting, really enjoyed this challenge and now have a couple of them under my belt and not feeling as overwhelmed when getting started on a page.

With the change of where to post the pics, do we need to go and change now or use the new gallery for upcoming challenges? I believe that I posted mine to Epcot correctly but if not, please let me know.

Love everyone's pages so far!!
Let me try to clarify...

The only thing new is related to the Gallery itself. When you upload your photo, rather than leaving the category as "Member galleries", please change it to "Weekly challenges".

We still want you to post a linked image in
- the challenge thread
- the appropriate place in the forums

I went back and looked at the layouts you've done so far. You are doing it right. You posted your Nine Dragons layout in both the "China" forum and in a weekly challenge thread... right on I did notice that you posted Brer Rabbit in the Animal Kingdom 'general' thread - it will easily get lost in there. I moved it to the 'Character Encounters' forum since the subject was more about meeting Brer Rabbit than about AK... it'll make it easier for everyone to find your layout when want to... does that make sense? When in doubt, think 'where would I look if I want to find this layout later'?

Let me know if you have any other questions,
Carol

Studio1955
Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Pop Century Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member Pirate Ears Disney Vacation Club Member Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Minnie Cupcake Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Minnie\'s Shoe Anna Ive met another MouseScrapper Transfer an existing reservation