View Single Post
Old 03-22-2015, 06:07 AM   #2
WDW Scrap Princess
E Ticket Holder

Software: CS6~PSE10~SBC
Camera: Nikon D3300
Reserved for Instructions:

This challenge is in honor of Steamboat Willie, It's about nostalgia, vintage and the classics, but you can use any picture or theme that you wish so here are the instructions:

1. The only colors allowed in the layout are Black, White & Gray. It will make your pictures pop.
(the only item with color in your layout should be your pictures) Use 6 pictures.
(ideas for black and white layouts are pirate pictures, formal night during DCL or villains but you can use any theme)

2. Use 6 different papers with different patterns and solids as well. You can use more if you want to.

3. Use 6 flowers in clusters anywhere you wish in your layout.

4. Put a frame in one of the pictures.

5. Include a hidden Mickey or not so hidden, …your choice !

6. Add two or three words to describe the actions or feelings in the pictures.

7. Add any finishing touches you would like, Shadows etc.

Have fun! Cannot wait to see the gallery all with Black and White layouts.

Here is my Layout:

Also here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...885#post154885
Disney Vacation Club Member Minnie\'s Bow Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts It\'s a Small World Carousel horse Magical Express Sorcerer\'s Hat Boardwalk 1 Contemporary Resort 1 Rocket Jets Monorail Eiffel Tower Earful Tower Minnie\'s Shoe Mickeys shoe Pirate Flag I love DCL! Cheshire Cat 1 Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Teresa! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I got the Tree of Life for referring people to MouseScrappers! Cutester Minnie Dale Bambi

Last edited by WDW Scrap Princess; 03-22-2015 at 11:07 AM.

WDW Scrap Princess is offline   Reply With Quote