View Single Post
Old 03-30-2015, 03:49 PM   #121
gfengel
Testing cars on Test Track

Software: CS 5.5
Camera: Canon EOS 7D Mark II
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrappinnewbie View Post
No fixing the Dropbox... unless I want to purchase the Business one and I am going to try to avoid that....

So...I am uploading the goodies to other sites now.. Media Fire and 4 shared. I've send the new links for Game #1. Let's see if I can blow up MediaFire too!

I am off to upload the bags....
Ooohhh, bummer! Don't you hate having to do double work? I pulled an all nighter last night trying to get all my IRS information together to take to the accountant this morning. It took all night because my spreadsheet files kept closing without reason or warning. I was ready to by the time it was all over. Well, know this. I know I speak for everyone when I say that we appreciate all you do!
Mouse Ears I link to MouseScrappers! Contemporary Resort 1 Disney Vacation Club Member Contemporary Resort 2 Monorail Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey Pumpkin Rocket Jets Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Minnie Bride Magical Express Boardwalk 1 Star Tours Sorcerer\'s Hat Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! France Captain EO Eiffel Tower Earful Tower Carousel horse It\'s a Small World Expedition Everest

gfengel is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links