Thread: Engagement
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2012, 12:10 PM   #4
cassidyk
Taking the Studio Backlot Tour

Software: SBC+ 3.0
Magical proposal

Just realized I never put my layout in this thread.

Journaling reads: Ryan took me to Disneyworld on February 27, 1999 as my Valentine's present but little did I know that it would actually turn out to be my most memorable visit ever.Shortly before the nightly fireworks show we went to find a spot to watch the fireworks that would also allow us to be close to the parade that followed. Ryan suggested going next to the castle by the wishing well. I agreed and while we waited for the show to start he picked me a tea rose from a bush that was nearby and then gave me a penny and told me to make a wish in the wishing well. (As as side note my wish was that we would be together forever.) Then as all of the lights in the park went off Ryan got down on one knee, took my hands, and started his proposal. His exact words were "you once told me that you don't marry someone you can live with, you marry someone you can't live without. I can't live without you, will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?" He then put my engagement ring on my finger and as I said yes and kissed him Tinkerbell came down from the top of the castle and the fireworks began. It was wonderfully romantic, truly magical, and completely perfect!

It\'s a Small World United States of America Mouse Ears Carousel horse Angel Limited Edition Amazon pin #6 Jungle Cruise Boardwalk 1 Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Monorail Magical Express I love DCL! Skyway Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Kathryn! 2011 Special Edition pin #7 Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Great Britain Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey\'s shorts Captain EO Teacups Mickey\'s glove Mickeys shoe Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Dog Rocket Jets Beast

cassidyk is offline   Reply With Quote