View Single Post
Old 02-24-2011, 04:19 PM   #37
MichaelsMomJo
Sliding back and forth on Mickey's Fun Wheel

Software: Photoshop CS3 & CS5
Camera: Olympus Stylus Tough 8000
My original points (first 150) are at VWL, and I purchased them in 2001. Then I added 50 BCV points about a year or so later, followed by 150 SS points and then another 100 SS points. So I have 450 pts total scattered amongst 3 resorts.

I bought my points directly from Disney.

Using points, I have stayed at Villas at Wilderness Lodge, Beach Club Villas, Boardwalk Villas, Old Key West, Saratoga Springs, Animal Kingdom Kidani, Bay Lake Tower, and Vero Beach. My upcoming trip in two weeks will be in a pirate room at Caribbean Beach using points. I have also exchanged and gone to Tremblant, Canada, which was absolutely beautiful.

I don't know which is my favorite resort. They have so many different things to offer. I love the pool at BCV, but if I'm going to be in the Epcot resort area, I'd rather stay at Boardwalk because the rooms are bigger. I LOVE the decor in the AK-Kidani rooms and the whole atmosphere of VWL. Who can choose?!

Other thoughts... BEST decision I ever made. I could never afford these vacations as often as I go with being a DVC member!

MichaelsMomJo is offline   Reply With Quote