View Single Post
Old 03-21-2020, 04:31 PM   #1
doodlebugz3
Screamin' in Paradise Pier

Software: Photoshop Elements
Here for SOS SS#240

Hello! Welcome to Save our Sanity Speed Scrap #240

5pmPT/8pmET/12amDST

This is where all directions will be posted but I will also be chatting with whoever can join me on Slack. The easiest way to log in is to look at the very top right corner of MouseScrappers and you will see a brush and a Facebook link...The one you are looking for is the blue chat bubble that says chat room. Click it and you will be directed to log in to the MouseScrappers chat area.
As a reminder - I will be posting instructions beginning at 5pm PT and will post one every 10 minutes until 6pm. For those of you outside the US, please play along when you can!

I will be here and in the chat around 4:45pm PT to get us started.

Directions:

1.Choose 4 or more photos for your layout. I used 7 but not going to ask that you use that many.

2.Now place 2 pictures on one side of your page and the rest on the other so you have a center aisle in between your photos. (If you want you could go top and bottom, but you need a very noticeable center)

3.Chose a solid paper for the center of your page the rest of your papers are up to you but make sure your center pops

4.Now in the center solid paper area add 3 large round tags or circles

5.Next add at least 3 Mickey Heads to your center area

6. Ok wrapping this up add 2 pieces of tape, staples or clips etc. to the right top photo and bottom left photo

7.Last NO TITLE , use a Journal Card to compliment your page instead. Plus, anything else you think it needs but keep the elements spare on this page its about making the center POP.

Please post your pages in the #240 SS area of the gallery. It's a sub-category under "Speed Scrap Challenges 200+”. Please also link them here and in the proper forum category here at MS.

Here is my page:

Also here:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...t=2944&page=24

You have until 5 PT Sunday / 8pm ET to upload.

Hope everyone has enjoyed Save our Sanity Speed Scrap Mini weekend. Can’t wait to see all your completed pages don't forget to leave love and keep encouraging each other to get those pages done.

Last edited by doodlebugz3; 04-27-2020 at 08:31 AM.

doodlebugz3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links