View Single Post
Old 07-29-2017, 04:51 AM   #2
Romajo
Picking up some last minute souvenirs on Discovery Island

Camera: Sony
Instructions will go here!

M: More than 1 photo, so not just one. If you really want to use only 1 photo, you can duplicate it.
E: Erase a part of at least 1 of your photos. You can use a clipping mask, your eraser tool or just cut of some parts.
R: Rotate (or flip, or tilt) at least 1 paper, you can use as many papers as you want.
M: Make at least 1 cluster. It's up to you how many elements or what you add. Also, you can make more than 1 cluster of elements if you wish.
A: Add something mermaid-ish, this could be anything you associate with mermaids (like water, sparkle, glitter, Pearls, fish, etc.). Well, you name and add it!
I: Insert some text on your page. This could be (a whole lot of) journaling, just a title, some wordstrips or a piece of wordart.
D: Do whatever your page needs (i.e. shadows, hidden Mickey, more elements, etc.). Don't forget to upload in the gallery, the appropriate forum and here!

Also posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...966#post170966

Go to my shop, my blog and my Facebook page.
Netherlands Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Eiffel Tower Mickey Pumpkin Expedition Everest Mickey\'s shorts Mickey\'s glove Mickeys shoe

Last edited by Romajo; 07-29-2017 at 06:01 AM.

Romajo is offline   Reply With Quote