View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 01:23 PM   #1
mouselvrmom
E Ticket Holder

Software: PSE 10
Camera: Canon 60D
*****> Here for Speed Scrap #128 <*****

Now don't worry, the speed scrap doesn't start for another 40 minutes, but I'm just getting this thread set up.

I will be posting the instructions here and in the chat room. You can find us in the chat room here

Instruction 1: I so rely on templates to make gorgeous pages, so grab a template!

Instruction 2: I love all the theming and scenery at the World. So pick any number of pictures, but make them scenery pictures, no people in them!

Instruction 3: I adore foliage!! Add some pretty greenery to your page.

Instruction 4: I need to work on my title work. Work on yours too, and use at least 2 alphas.

Instruction 5: Add some stitching or fasteners to hold it all down.

Instruction 6: Add in some fun elements besides just foliage and flowers..

Instruction 7: I love journaling. Add some journaling and split it up. Finish up your layout and get it in the gallery!

I will be giving extra time. You have until 9 am EST to complete your layouts and upload them into the Speed Scrap 128 gallery here. You will then link that layout back here and to the appropriate thread in the forum.

If you get all that done in time, this is the fabulous PP that you will be playing for, provided by Kellybell Designs.

Have fun and try to leave some love for your fellow scrappers. I'm sure they would appreciate it!

Here's my layout.

posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...d=1#post124888
Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Disney Vacation Club Member Magical Express Boardwalk 1 Carousel horse I link to MouseScrappers! Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 1 Cheshire Cat 1 Eiffel Tower Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Rocket Jets Pirate Flag Expedition Everest Monorail It\'s a Small World United Kingdom United States of America Star Tours Viking Ship Pirate Ears Norway Pirate Dog Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Cutester Bee Haunted Mansion Girlie Plane Crazy Kaa

Last edited by mouselvrmom; 01-18-2013 at 03:07 PM.

mouselvrmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links