View Single Post
Old 06-24-2011, 07:24 AM   #9
CarmenF
Fascinated by the World of Color

Software: GIMP
Camera: Nikon and a Sony
Quote:
Originally Posted by xfactor71 View Post
Thanks so much for those photos! Meeting Phineas and Ferb is a must do on our list for the next time we are there! As for the 2 hour wait for Rapunzel and Flynn...that was nothing compared to the double line combo waiting time of the Princesses AND the fairies of Pixie Hollow!
I agree that we have waited forever more than 1 time to meet the Princess and Pixie Hollow but at least you were inside while waiting.... Rapunzel is all outside, and it is HOT. LOL Rapunzel was nothing compared to Tinkerbell where she is now though. I am not even sure how long the wait was....maybe an hour, BUT it is 100% in the sun with no shade. It was horrible!! She is also just outside without all the cool pixie hollow effects, and she is alone. They really need to find somewhere else to put her, and bring her friends back!!!!! The Princess line moves a lot faster also where it is now. I mean we only waited 5 min. for Mickey and Minnie and we went in the middle of the day!!! 15 min for the princess!!! And the best part is that they are inside in the air!!!! hahaha

Carmen
Mouse Ears I link to MouseScrappers! Earful Tower Mickey Pumpkin Minnie\'s Bow I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Sorcerer\'s Hat Speed Scrapper! Pirate Ears It\'s a Small World Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Star Tours Pop Century Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Jungle Cruise Monorail Pirate Flag Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Carmen! United States of America

CarmenF is offline   Reply With Quote