View Single Post
Old 06-15-2017, 06:06 PM   #17
frogfish
Taking the Monorail to EPCOT

Software: Photoshop CS4
Camera: Lumix
Update on dropitome...

DropITtoME is the service allows you to send your submissions directly to my dropbox account. It is not affiliated with dropbox and nothing is changing with dropbox so all of the submissions that I've received thus far are safe in my dropbox . So, feel free to use DropITtoMe today if your submission is ready.

Since I received the message from DropITtoMe, stating that they would be discontinuing their service after today, I've been looking around for an alternative. Sadly, no one else wants to offer the same service for free or without the threat of viruses. That means that the submission process is going to change slightly.

To submit your minis/templates from now on, you will need a free dropbox account. Create and zip your submission folders as we always have, but then you'll upload your submission to YOUR personal dropbox account and share the link to that zipped folder with me via pm here on MouseScrappers. If you need help figuring out how to share a link in dropbox, I will be more than happy to give more specific instructions.

We will not be adding groups or anything like that, dropbox will simply be serving as the free and safe way to house the zipped folders we are sharing links to.

Dropbox is how I've been sharing collab links with all of you all along and many of you have shared files with me via dropbox. I know it works well and it isn't difficult to use.

I'll be changing the upload instructions in the challenge post today. If you have any questions, please let me know!

frogfish is offline   Reply With Quote