View Single Post
Old 01-04-2015, 05:16 AM   #1
tinkerbell1112
E Ticket Holder

Software: Artisan 5
Camera: Nikon D3300, Olympus TG-3, Sony, and my phone - Samsung S10
Scraplift Challenge #127 (Jan 2 - Jan 16)

Good morning all, I figured a new year, let's start some challenges again! I haven't rounded up a pp yet, but if I do I'll post it here. If I don't your prize is simply creating another page in 2015 already! whoo hoo.

This scraplift challenge is a chance for you to go back and find a layout you did in 2014 and scraplift it. Maybe it's a layout you loved and want to do again, maybe it's one you didn't think was perfect and want to improve it. I don't care if the first one was Disney or not, but please make the new one you do for the challenge Disney related.

If you didn't scrap anything in 2014 or would rather, then use any layout in our gallery that was uploaded in 2014.

Have fun scrapping!!

and now for the rules
Scraplift Rules:
1) Your LO must be Disney related (or nearby theme park)
2) Upload your LO to the new Scraplift Challenge Gallery and post it in this thread.
3) Post your LO in the appropriate thread in the forums and put that link in your post here
4) Leave love for your fellow participants because we all love comments on our LOs

The definition of a scraplift is to use a layout as inspiration for your own LO.
Contemporary Resort 1 Pirate Ears Star Tours D23 Member Monorail Mouse Ears It\'s a Small World Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 2 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Flag United States of America Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Expedition Everest I love DCL! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Christmas Tree Turkey Anna Carol helped me book my vacation! Elsa Olaf Sven Ive met another MouseScrapper Teacups Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s glove

tinkerbell1112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links