View Single Post
Old 02-28-2010, 02:26 AM   #14
hobbes130
Taking a Journey Into Imagination

Software: Photoshop CS5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolc View Post
You are so lucky to be able to go over to Disney so frequently!

Have you seen the 1br at Kidani? Gorgeous!!! (not to mention the benefit of the Savannah view). I toured a number of resorts last month with a bunch of travel agents, and the 1br at Kidani was a clear favorite. Many were wowed by the luxurious bathroom, and a few commented that the unit felt larger than any of the other resorts we had toured (as far as villas, we toured SSR, BLT and Kidani... we toured WL but only saw a standard hotel room). But, since you have stayed at Jambo, I can understand if you want to try one of the other resorts.... hmmm
We are lucky being able to go to Disney so often, we all love Disney so it is an easy choice for us as to where to spend our vacation money and we go without a lot in between to save for our disney trips. I have needed a new bathroom since we moved into our house in 2004 but we still haven't been able to put in a new one. Everytime DH says well do you want a new bathroom this year or a trip to wdw its an easy choice DD made it all worth while when she told me the other day that she is really lucky because her mummy and daddy would rather take her to disney than spend money on the house. You can not put a price on that, she will only be little for a short time and we have the rest of our lives to live in a nicely decorated house She wont remember that our bathroom coordinated perfectly but she will remember the magical vacations.

As for choosing where to stay it is the hottest topic around here at the minute. We have only seen the model 1 br units for Kidani we've never actually been in one. We were blown away by Jambo so with the additional space and extra bathroom I know we will love Kidani & DD would love the view. However I have been put off a little by the fact that there is no food court and that the hotel is so big you can have almost a mile walk back to your room if it is at the furthest point from the bus stop! DD is only 7 and she gets so tired if we have a long day walking around the parks. WL has great themeing like AKV and its close to MK and my we like the look of all the restaurants. DH & DD are both fussy and will only eat at Mara at AKV as everywhere else is not to their tastes. However the pool is much better at Kidani and the list goes on I have no idea how to make a decision but we need to decide what we want by the 17th march
United Kingdom Mouse Ears Mickey\'s glove Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Emma! Disney Vacation Club Member I link to MouseScrappers! Monorail Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Earful Tower Eiffel Tower Sorcerer\'s Hat Speed Scrapper! Mickey Pumpkin Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Christmas Tree I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers!

hobbes130 is offline   Reply With Quote