View Single Post
Old 09-16-2011, 06:20 AM   #5
liriel
E Ticket Holder

Software: PSE 12
Camera: Pentax k-x
I am so glad to read that this kit will be helping you as well as helping us to donate to such a wonderful place. This brings it all so much closer to home for those of us who have been involved with this kit. Can't wait to see your pages.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyR0618 View Post
Ladies - you have me in tears this morning....my daugheter was granted a Make a Wish trip last October and we stayed at Give Kids the World. This is THE MOST amazing place and I have been looking for digi materials to go with our pictures...

THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!!!

Thank you for the kit and thank you for supporting such an amazing organization!!!

I cannot say enough about the lengths that this organization goes through to ensure that these kids have the time of their lives. Their generosity is beyond words.

Thank you!! Did I say that yet?

Seriously tears...you made my day :-)
Mouse Ears Jungle Cruise Sorcerer\'s Hat Star Tours Captain EO Magical Express Mickey\'s glove Minnie\'s Bow Mickey Pumpkin Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Monorail United States of America Mickeys shoe It\'s a Small World Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Skyway I link to MouseScrappers! Boardwalk 1 Cheshire Cat 1 Minnie\'s Shoe Thanks for all your help with MouseScrappers Julie! Mickey\'s shorts Contemporary Resort 1 Carousel horse Earful Tower Carol helped me book my vacation! Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Stormtrooper Ive met another MouseScrapper

liriel is offline   Reply With Quote