View Single Post
Old 01-13-2014, 07:47 AM   #10
JustTJ
On Casey Jr, going 'round the track

Quote:
Originally Posted by robinsk@mac.com View Post
Hello - I just got back from Disney on Friday. I'd seen this globe idea scrap-lifted before and wanted to do the same. I was delighted to find the template and instructions and have spent a lot of the day working on it. I've gotten to the creation of the sphere step and have hit a glitch.

I created the sphere 10x10 as per suggestion, but when I try and create a 12x12 background so that I can position the globe and create the reflection, the background only comes up 10x10 also. Even when I open a new docutment and specify 12x12 dimensions. Grrr. Any ideas how to correct?

I am using PSE 11. Help greatly appreciated
I can imagine how frustrating that is. When I'm done work, I'll follow my own instructions and make a Globe from our last trip and see at what point you are getting stuck. I'll post here what I can figure out for you. It seems I recall saving the the globe as a png or jpeg before inserting it onto my background page. I haven't made one in over a year, so need to start from scratch to refresh my memory. Rest assured, if someone doesn't answer you sooner than me, I will definately post an answer

JustTJ is offline   Reply With Quote