View Single Post
Old 05-18-2017, 06:42 AM   #1
marinapj
Staying the night in the Beach Club

Software: Photoshop CS5
Camera: Nikon D-5100
New from Magical Scraps Galore: GIRLS RULE! (and two freebies!)

GIRLS RULE by Magical Scraps Galore is a fun collection specially created for those adorable princesses and divas that melt our hearts, no boys allowed!

Bursting with gorgeous girly colors, custom drawn elements, and the right amount of sweet, this collection covers everything from dolls to unicorns, building blocks and roller blades, bikes and jumping ropes, among many other fun goodies and patterns.

Find the full collection at 58% off -or the individual page kit and four add-ons at 30% offthrough Tuesday midnight in my shops at GingerScraps and The Digichick.

Visit my blog HERE to download these gorgeous clusters created by CT members Janet and Karrie using the new Girls Rule collection:

Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Star Tours Mickey\'s shorts Mouse Ears Mickeys shoe Magical Express Rocket Jets Expedition Everest Pirate Flag Mickey Pumpkin Boardwalk 1 Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow Mickey\'s glove Contemporary Resort 1 Minnie\'s Shoe Captain EO Contemporary Resort 2 2011 Special Edition pin #2 Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Teacups Cheshire Cat 1 I link to MouseScrappers! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Monorail It\'s a Small World

marinapj is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links