View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 06:42 PM   #1
Fran98765
Stopping for lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern

Software: PS CS6
Camera: Kodak P&S
Weekly Challenge #25 (3/10 to 3/16)

Wow 25 already! Seems like just yesterday I was posting challenge #1! Again, I am posting late and I apologize. I just cannot keep track of anything these days.

One of my favorite things about Disney is the music. Before I visited the parks so many times, when I was younger, I adored the movies because of the music. I have several Disney CDs in my car, it's what I usually listen to.

So.... this week's challenge is going to be music related. Use a song to inspire your layout. You may include lyrics if you like but that is not required. If it's not obvious on the layout, please tell us what song you used as your inspiration.

In addition, I want to see bunches of flowers. It was like 60 degrees here today and I am ready to see some flowers bloom! Plus I really love them!

So..
1. music inspired
2. at least 5 flowers on your layout.
3. no double dipping, ie can't use this layout for another challenge here at Mouse Scrappers
4. must be Disney related
5. challenge ends Tuesday night
6. post your layout in the Mouse Scrappers gallery
7. post your image and link to your layout in the gallery in this thread
8. leave loves for others!
9. also post in the corresponding thread to the topic of your layout. If your layout is about Main Street, post it in Magic Kingdom > Main Street section.

I think that's all! Since I thought I had another week I don't have a pp, but if I can scrounge something up, I will post it. I had a plan. Now I just need a time machine!!

I will work on a layout tomorrow and post it for inspiration for you!

Enjoy!~
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Sorcerer\'s Hat Mouse Ears Monorail Thanks for being so helpful to others Fran! I link to MouseScrappers! I got Maleficent as a dragon for referring people to MouseScrappers! Cheshire Cat 1 Star Tours Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Teacups Carousel horse Pirate Ears Mickey\'s glove It\'s a Small World Rocket Jets Magical Express I love DCL! United States of America Minnie\'s Bow Contemporary Resort 1 Earful Tower Pirate Dog Fantasmic

Last edited by Carolc; 03-12-2010 at 06:40 AM. Reason: added dates to title

Sponsored Links