View Single Post
Old 02-02-2010, 06:21 PM   #2
Carolc
Administrator

Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D50
I bought into Boardwalk and Old Key West - both during 2009. Just 50 points each so not a lot. I was tempted to buy my first contract straight from Disney while I was on the Disney Magic, but I'm glad I waited until I got home so I could do my research. I bought both contracts through resale - it allowed me to buy less points (for less money!)

So far, I have stayed at Kidani Village (studio), Grand Californian (regular hotel room... before the villas opened), and Beach Club Villas (studio). I ironically haven't had the chance to stay in either of the resorts I bought into, but hope to soon.

I don't think I have a favorite resort yet... I want to try them all. But I must say that the slide at Kidani Villiage is awesome!!! I hope to make it back to BCV when it's not so cold so I can try out their lazy river/pools and slide.

Studio1955
Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Pop Century Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member Pirate Ears Disney Vacation Club Member Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Minnie Cupcake Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Minnie\'s Shoe Anna Ive met another MouseScrapper Transfer an existing reservation

Carolc is offline   Reply With Quote