View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 07:34 AM   #1
MS Events Team
I'm on the tram

Happy DSD! Let's play some games!!!!

I hope everyone is having a great DSD! We started the party yesterday with some awesome new releases, a fabulous DC7 Villians collab, a store sale, a rockin Designer Collab and a fun Villians Blog Hop compliments of the amazing DC7 Designers. If you missed any of this fun, check out the MS Blog and MS Store.

Today, Julie (liriel) is kicking off the morning with a Villianess Speed Scrap. Don't miss it! She has given you some added time to get your LO done. Go check out this thread for all the details.

Lisa (Chef Minnie Mouse) will hosting another fun Speed Scrap at 12:00 pm EST. Make sure you join her for more fun.

Tomorrow we have more Speed Scraps and games planned... so keep stalking the forums.

Now... onto a game. How about a Scavenger Hunt using the MS Shop? Here is a link to the store..

What you need to do is provide the name of the kit & designer for the following items:

Please number your answers to correspond to the photo and either PM your answers back to me or email at MouseScrappersEventsTeam@hotmail.com

Easy Peasy... If you get all 20 correctly, we have a fun PP for you. I'll post am image to your goodie in the next thread.

Let me know if you have any questions. Have Fun and remember to update your wish list as you go looking around the MS Store.

A special thanks to Andrea for putting this hunt together for us.

Last edited by MS Events Team; 11-03-2012 at 01:10 PM.

MS Events Team is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links