View Single Post
Old 09-09-2017, 10:10 AM   #10
Romajo
Picking up some last minute souvenirs on Discovery Island

Camera: Sony
Quote:
Originally Posted by re152 View Post
I have never done a speed scrap before, but I consider myself to be computer literate and a decent scrapper, is there anything I should know before it begins today???
You can scrap anything you wish, as long as it is Disney (related).
You have to follow the rules given by the host.
And you have to get your page posted before the deadline in 3 places: the speed scrap gallery, the appropriate forum thread (like if you scrap the castle, you page should go into that thread) and the speed scrap thread (including links to the gallery and the forum where you posted it). Most hosts give us much more time than the 4 hours that used to be normal...
Most important: have fun. Most of us like the speed scraps because we can hang out in the chatroom... (And, if we are Lucky, we'll get a participation prize, but it's not mandatory and shouldn't be your motivation to play along. Having fun and getting some pages done, stretching your skills and such, are the main reasons for the speed scraps).
Hope this helps!

Go to my shop, my blog and my Facebook page.
Netherlands Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Eiffel Tower Mickey Pumpkin Expedition Everest Mickey\'s shorts Mickey\'s glove Mickeys shoe

Romajo is offline   Reply With Quote