View Single Post
Old 03-22-2015, 09:34 AM   #1
tukogirl

>>>Here for SS #189 with tukogirl <<<

Good Morning everyone! So glad to have you here today! Hope to see lots of you in the chat! For those who aren't chatting, I will also be posting directions here.

October Dawn Designs is so graciously donating our super cute prize today! Check out all of her stuff here -
October Dawn Designs Her kits are HUGE! Like, seriously huge! So worth the money. And you won't believe all of the alphas she has - it is like alpha heaven over there!

Check out what you are playing for - this one is a must have!

Here are the Rules:

Follow the instructions below
Please Post your completed LO's in this thread, and in the appropriate sub-topic forum
Make sure you post the sub-forum link here too
Please do not use pre made times including quick pages, boarders, titles, clusters, frames...we love your work, let it shine!

Speed Scrap Guidelines:

All layouts must be Disney related
There will be 7 instructions in total.
The first will be posted on the hour.
The second at ten past.
Third at twenty past.
Fourth at half past.
Fifth at twenty to.
Sixth at ten to.
The final instruction on the close of the hour.

If you join late don’t worry that you missed the start you can still play just follow the rules for your layout and get it uploaded before the deadline.

Thanks for being so nice to others Andrea! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) It\'s a Small World Teacups Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Skyway I link to MouseScrappers! Speed Scrapper! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Carol helped me book my vacation! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Magical Express Expedition Everest 2011 Special Edition pin #1 2011 Special Edition pin #4 2011 Special Edition pin #2 D23 Member Norway Sulley Big Eyes Minnie I love DCL! Pop Century Big Thunder Cozy Cone Motel Kilimanjaro Safaris Ive met another MouseScrapper Dale Perry

tukogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links