View Single Post
Old 03-20-2015, 05:44 PM   #1
marinapj
Staying the night in the Beach Club

Software: Photoshop CS5
Camera: Nikon D-5100
>>>> Speed Scrap #181 with Marina HERE <<<<

Hi everyone! Welcome to Speed Scrap #181!!

I hope you're ready to do some scrapping!! This is the last speed scrap for today, I hope you're not too exhausted already!

Here's a reminder of what you are playing for:

Speed Scrap Guidelines:

Your page needs to be Disney-related (or surrounding area parks) and follow all the instructions below.

IMPORTANT: Pre-Made items are not allowed to complete your page. Pre-mades include things like quick pages, borders, titles, clusters, frames...etc. You have to make your page from scratch.

There will be 7 instructions in total, one every 10 minutes, starting at 9:00pm EST and finishing at 10pm EST.

Please Post your completed LO's in this thread, and in the appropriate sub-topic forum. Make sure you post the sub-forum link here too.

If you join late don’t worry that you missed the start: you can still play as long as you upload and post your layout before the deadline.

You will have 10 hours (yes, I'm giving extra time!) to complete your layout after the last instruction is given, i.e. deadline for uploading and posting your layout is tomorrow morning, March 21st, 8:00am EST to be eligible for receiving the participation prize.

And now let's get the fun started!!

1) Select a patterned paper and place as your background. Add a plain or lightly patterned paper on top of it and make it a bit smaller so the background paper shows around it.

2) Cut a wide paper strip (mine goes from edge to edge) and place horizontally. If you want, you can add a paper border, a ribbon or lace trim peeking from under it. Fasten it with some stitching, buttons, or staples.

3) Pick 1-3 pictures, and place them over the paper strip. You can mat or frame if you want.

4) Now it's time to make your layout pretty and add some clusters. Use all the elements you want, but I want to see at least one animal - real or character (it can be a bird, a butterfly, a dog, your favorite mouse ... a Mickey head will do too).

5) Add some kind of scatter or glitter element.

6) Add your title. Journaling is optional but welcome.

7) Add your finishing touches: shadowing, dating, or anything else you feel is necessary to complete your layout.

This is my layout:

Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Star Tours Mickey\'s shorts Mouse Ears Mickeys shoe Magical Express Rocket Jets Expedition Everest Pirate Flag Mickey Pumpkin Boardwalk 1 Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow Mickey\'s glove Contemporary Resort 1 Minnie\'s Shoe Captain EO Contemporary Resort 2 2011 Special Edition pin #2 Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Teacups Cheshire Cat 1 I link to MouseScrappers! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Monorail It\'s a Small World

Last edited by marinapj; 03-20-2015 at 07:06 PM.

marinapj is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links