View Single Post
Old 09-21-2009, 12:18 PM   #4
cassidyk
Taking the Studio Backlot Tour

Software: SBC+ 3.0
Re: Disney Night Time Magic

Journaling reads:
This trip was during Disney's "Year of a Million Dreams" in honor of Disneyland's 50th anniversary. All of the Disney parks worldwide joined in the celebration. One of the best parts of the celebration was the introduction of several attractions that originated in other Disney parks and were brought in especially for this occasion. Cinderella's castle also received a "makeover" for the event with the addition of gold accents around all of the turets and a giant medallion that rotated through pictures of all of the Disney castles worldwide.
Credits
Word Art: Enjoy the Moment-Sahlin Studio
Font: Walt
Everything else: Road Trip-freebie (which I unfortunately did make a note of who it was from--my apologies to the designer)
It\'s a Small World United States of America Mouse Ears Carousel horse Angel Limited Edition Amazon pin #6 Jungle Cruise Boardwalk 1 Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Monorail Magical Express I love DCL! Skyway Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Kathryn! 2011 Special Edition pin #7 Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Great Britain Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey\'s shorts Captain EO Teacups Mickey\'s glove Mickeys shoe Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Dog Rocket Jets Beast

cassidyk is offline   Reply With Quote