View Single Post
Old 01-23-2012, 01:25 PM   #27
cassidyk
Taking the Studio Backlot Tour

Software: SBC+ 3.0
Quote:
Originally Posted by amordemar View Post
I LOVE all of the tips floating around on this thread - helps a lot for this first time speed scrapper! One question I have is this: say one of the hostesses says, for example, challenge #__ is all about Chef Mickeys. What if I have no pictures or experiences from Chef Mickeys..?! Can I not participate in that particular speed scrap?

If a hostess is requiring a theme of some sort it will always be something broad to allow everyone the chance to participate. So rather than asking you to create a layout about Chef Mickey's they might ask you to do a layout about eating or food at Disney. That way you can make it fit for your needs. In that case it could even potentially be a pictureless layout talking about your favorite meal, each child's favorite treats, etc. Hope that helps!
It\'s a Small World United States of America Mouse Ears Carousel horse Angel Limited Edition Amazon pin #6 Jungle Cruise Boardwalk 1 Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Monorail Magical Express I love DCL! Skyway Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Kathryn! 2011 Special Edition pin #7 Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Great Britain Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey\'s shorts Captain EO Teacups Mickey\'s glove Mickeys shoe Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Dog Rocket Jets Beast

cassidyk is offline   Reply With Quote