View Single Post
Old 09-13-2011, 10:00 AM   #1
Carolc
Administrator

Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D50
Bonus challenge - winner to get new MS collab kit!

Hi MouseScrappers!

In honor of the new release coming this week, we are having a special bonus challenge. (Thanks, KayR for the idea!)

Rules

- Theme: Because this kit will benefit an organization that helps others in need, I want that to be the focus. Your layout should show or describe how a person(s) has done something helpful/nice/unselfish for others.

- Does NOT have to be Disney related! Ideas: Volunteering in the community or at church, little ones helping out around the house, etc

- Upload your layout to the Misc Challenges Gallery

- Post a linked image here in this thread

- Deadline: 11:59pm Pacific Thursday, 9/15

- One winner will be selected from the entries to win the new, jam-packed kit. I will announce the winner early Friday morning 9/16

I'm seeing if I can round up a PP for everyone else... stay tuned

Here is a sneak peek of the kit

All participants will get the fireworks pack I gave away last summer. I'm sorry if any of you have it already!

Studio1955
Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Pop Century Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member Pirate Ears Disney Vacation Club Member Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Minnie Cupcake Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Minnie\'s Shoe Anna Ive met another MouseScrapper Transfer an existing reservation

Last edited by Carolc; 09-15-2011 at 10:28 PM. Reason: Updated the sneak peek

Carolc is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links