View Single Post
Old 08-31-2011, 06:58 AM   #8
tw1717 - EEYORE FAN
Riding Magical Express

Software: PSE6/MAC
Camera: Samsung/HZ15W
Totally wicked PP gift! I am fairly new to mousescrappers and have only done 2 challenges so picking one was not hard until I read some of the pics I had to find....

So I chose to do challenge #96 (original instructions are:
Original Challenge rules:
Hi there everyone! Thanks for joining me for this weeks challenge. Since we are in the height of summer and everyone’s gardens are booming with flowers, fruits and veggies, I have decided to make this weeks challenge about nature. So this week I want to see your photos about the plants and animals you see while on your vacation in Disney. It can be anything from the beautiful plants around your resort to the ducks you can see at DHS while waiting for the friendship boats.

Challenge #96
Things I would love to see in your pages this week:
1. 5 photos or more.
2. Lots of flowers, plants or animal elements.
3. Use at least 2 words for your title.
4. Throw in a couple of paper strips and a frame.
5. Last but not least try to sneak in a hidden mickey if you can.

Here is my layout:

Credits: Britt-ish It's Magical Grab Bag/quickpage that I doctored up some more
Title made out of paper in her grab bag

Also posted in the weekly challenge gallery:

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...00-961&cat=all

SHOP

BLOG

Carol helped me book my vacation! Magical Express I link to MouseScrappers! Mickey\'s glove Minnie\'s Bow Mickey\'s shorts I love DCL! Mickeys shoe Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Pirate Ears United States of America Sorcerer\'s Hat Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Shoe Earful Tower Carousel horse Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland)

Last edited by tukogirl; 08-31-2011 at 10:59 AM. Reason: added clickable link to gallery on layout