View Single Post
Old 09-28-2009, 11:52 PM   #11
snowdrop

Software: Photoshop CC
Camera: Canon & Sony
Re: Chef Mickey's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrappin Amy
But WHY oh WHY would they close a scrapbook store in Disney ??
Because it was a pretty sad little scrapbook store! I was so disappointed when I went there the first time. You could find better stuff in any craft/scrapbook store in the country. Plus, anything found at the scrapbook store (which was mostly books & such anyway) could be found at the World of Disney (and you can still find it, they didn't get rid of the stuff.) Most of it was found all over the parks, including at the resorts. I did buy some kits & stickers, but they could have done SO much better. And as long as it's all still at the parks, the closing of the store isn't a big deal for me.

Sorry, back on topic. Here's a LO of my mom celebrating a bday at Chef Mickey's. Click for credits.

See the over 300 characters I've met at WDW, DL, & DLP: I Love Characters

Disney digital scrapbook LOs: (40+ trips, 2007-2019)
Disney paper albums: 2007 (a work in progress!) / 2003-2007 day trips
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Heather! I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Boardwalk 1 Captain EO Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Pooh Marie Cupcake Ive met another MouseScrapper I love DCL! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Eiffel Tower

snowdrop is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links