View Single Post
Old 08-15-2010, 07:18 PM   #44
WDW Scrap Princess
E Ticket Holder

Software: CS6~PSE10~SBC
Camera: Nikon D3300
Natalie thank you for such a wonderful challenge! WOW, I never knew I liked to Journal. This was hard but I discovered that I really like it. Thanks again. Here is my Layout! (forgive me that I "hacked" your African Mickey and Minnie) Love all, want it all your stuff (turning into a Natalie's Scrapzilla")

"We arrived at WDW Resort on a Sunday after Midnight and Checked in Saratoga Springs Resort. We were exhausted, had traveled from West Palm Beach that day and had gone to eat with friends at Bahama Breeze. After talking to our friends for the longest hours, We went to our hotel, just one night at Saratoga Springs Resort. Gorgeous, we loved it. Had a Downtown Disney view. After taking few pictures, we took a shower, brushed our teeth and went to bed thinking that we would just sleep in...well ...not really; At 5:00 AM we were up and ready to go out.
That day we had reservation for Brunch at Boma also we were checking in Animal Kingdom Lodge Jambo House for the rest of our Stay. So, we got dressed and checked in at Animal Kingdom Lodge. Went to our room and after taking pictures of the Savannah and of each other in the DVC Villa and checking out the complete room and photographing the whole room before we messed it up, we headed to Boma for the first time. For the ones that have never been there, Boma is a family restaurant serving breakfast and dinner. It will capture the essence of vibrant life in the African marketplace. This family-fun buffet restaurant provides guests the ability to savor the African experience, which has multicultural influences. The restaurant showcases an exhibit kitchen, wood-burning grill and rotisserie.
This is an all you can eat experience, but unlike traditional buffet lines, where you start at one end and work your way across...Boma offers "pods". Each pod has a selection of food and generally a chef nearby to answer questions. The dinner menu changes daily. There are over 60 items on the buffet!
The first thing we thought was “WOW”! It was so authentic, we had the Fru-nch (a blend of lemonade, pineapple, guava, papaya, etc) They had a Wonderful Dessert Buffet including the famous Zebra Domes and Simba Paw Prints, and tried everything that was new to us. It was also our anniversary so guess what? they put a beautiful display for us and brought it to our table. What a surprise! We left full, satisfied and happy that we went there. Back to the room for a nap, then we went to see the Savahnah and to hear the stories told by the fire Pit. Yes, our experience in Boma was great and one that we would repeat in a future hopefully not too far away !!!" ~~~

Also Posted here:http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...uote=1&p=16115
Disney Vacation Club Member Minnie\'s Bow Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts It\'s a Small World Carousel horse Magical Express Sorcerer\'s Hat Boardwalk 1 Contemporary Resort 1 Rocket Jets Monorail Eiffel Tower Earful Tower Minnie\'s Shoe Mickeys shoe Pirate Flag I love DCL! Cheshire Cat 1 Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Teresa! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I got the Tree of Life for referring people to MouseScrappers! Cutester Minnie Dale Bambi

Last edited by WDW Scrap Princess; 08-15-2010 at 07:27 PM.