View Single Post
Old 06-14-2010, 06:15 PM   #1
Princess Janas Mom
Rockin to the beat of Off Kilter

Software: SBC+
Photo Swap - Princess Janas Mom - Animal Kingdom @ Christmas Time

Hey everyone!

I have been struggling with these pics so I am looking forward to seeing what you would do with them.

You may use any of the pics from our day at AK.

Photos: http://s208.photobucket.com/albums/b...02009/?start=0

Thanks for helping out and I am looking forward to what creative LOs you will come up with. Arlette

Date: December 17, 2009. Christmas trip.

Cast of characters: Mom and her kids- Jake, 19, Jordan, 11, and Jana, 6.

Journaling: Our first day at Disney was spent at Animal Kingdom. We enjoyed a leisurely day at the park, where we spent time in the Boneyard, rode Expedition Everest, and the Safari. We stopped by Camp Minnie Mickey and ran into a few of our favorite friends: Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, and Donald.

If you'd like to participate, here is what you do:
- create a layout using any photos from the location I've posted above (right click on the photos and select the save option). You can use any products you want - paper or digital. You come up with a title.
- upload to the MouseScrappers Gallery - remember to change it to the 'Minnie Makeover challenges' category!
- post a linked image to the layout here in this thread
- PLEASE DO NOT POST IN ANY 'VENUE' AT THIS TIME.

**You MAY double dip - i.e you can use these sail away photos for another challenge if you are simply out of your own Disney photos.**
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar

Last edited by TanyaH666; 06-14-2010 at 11:34 PM. Reason: Edited to fit structure

Princess Janas Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links