View Single Post
Old 05-09-2019, 06:03 AM   #1
tinkerbell1112
E Ticket Holder

Software: Artisan 5
Camera: Nikon D3300, Olympus TG-3, Sony, and my phone - Samsung S10
Weekly Challenge #400 - May 9, 2019 - May 22, 2019

Good morning Mouse Scrappers!

Wow, welcome to our 400th Weekly challenge! To start this monumental # off, we're going to switch the weekly challenge to extend it to a 2 week time frame. Hopefully this gives you a chance to have more time to finish all the challenges you want, as well as help keep us from not having one because man, who else feels like you blink and a week is over?! Two weeks just feels like a more realistic time frame!

So, come play with me for the 400th challenge and make something big and bold! I want to see a big and bold LETTER OR NUMBER on your page. Just one! I love this look. But I only ever seem to do it on a page that I'm challenged to do it. Here are a few pages for inspiration that I've done over the years. I'm actually on my way to a scrapping weekend, so I'm going to do a new page then (I've had a crazy busy couple weeks and had no time to scrap for myself).

That's it! I'll let you know what you're playing for in a bit. I may be offline for a while while I'm enjoying some time with friends scrapping, but I'll be back to ooh and ahh next week

My new page is super simple, but so is the photo!

Please remember:
1) Challenge should be Disney related (or from a vacation/theme park around Disney)
2) Layout should be uploaded to the MouseScrappers Gallery in the Weekly Challenge category
3) Participants should post their layouts in two places: in the challenge thread, and in the appropriate forum Please be sure to do this. If you need help on where to post in the forum, please let me know and I'll be happy to help!
4) Please leave love on the person who posts before you and the person who posts after you (not required, but certainly a nice way to boost the people up around you!)
5) Please don't use a quick page to fulfill the challenges
Contemporary Resort 1 Pirate Ears Star Tours D23 Member Monorail Mouse Ears It\'s a Small World Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 2 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Flag United States of America Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Expedition Everest I love DCL! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Christmas Tree Turkey Anna Carol helped me book my vacation! Elsa Olaf Sven Ive met another MouseScrapper Teacups Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s glove

Last edited by tinkerbell1112; 05-12-2019 at 01:09 PM.

tinkerbell1112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links