View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 07:08 PM   #22
luv2scrapmm
E Ticket Holder

Software: Craft Artist
Camera: Canon Powershot SX10IS & learning to use my new Nikon D3100
We bought at Saratoga in 2003 and took our first trip 2004. We bought directly from Disney as there was a good price incentive at the time. We almost added on last year on our cruise but it wasn't the right time... sigh

All but 2 of our trips have been at SSR. Our kids are older and like the access to Downtown Disney. We stayed concierge at AKL before they added on to become part of DVC. It was awesome and we got to do the Sunrise Safari (available to concierge guests) which I highly recommend. Last summer we stayed at Kidani and I love those rooms too. Next summer we are hoping to stay in the Treehouse Villas as we are taking my cousin's step-son who said he "has to stay there!!"

We usually go once a year in August... hot, hot, hot...but I teach elementary school and we are off July and August and honestly, it is hot and muggy in NY too We've tried July but it is terribly crowded (lots of large tour groups with teenagers). When I finally retire many,many years from now, I plan to hit all the things I can't now....MNSSHP, MVMCP, Food and Wine, Flower and Garden - just to name a few.

We plan on hitting all the DVC's in WDW, Vero, and Hilton Head over the next few years. With my DH's new job, he will be racking up frequent flyer miles so hopefully we'll get to the GC and DL. Don't know if Hawaii is a possibility, but if I ever hit the lottery() I want to do all the overseas parks.

DVC was one of the best things we ever did!
Pirate Ears Speed Scrapper! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Expedition Everest I love DCL! Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Haunted Mansion Sorcerers Hat Panda Beast Redfan R2-D2 Boo Toy Story Alien Gingerbread Italy Pigglet 1 Great Britain Morocco Big Eyes Goofy Mickey Bar Pooh Big Eyes Mike Wazowski Norway Cutester Minnie Kermit 1 France Test Track Pumpkin Mickey Germany

luv2scrapmm is offline   Reply With Quote