View Single Post
Old 07-30-2017, 06:34 AM   #1
craftytam
In the Hall of Presidents

Software: PhotoshopElements 11
Camera: Canon
>>>>>Here for Speed Scrap 223 with Tammy<<<<<

Good morning! I get to kick off the last morning of the 2017 MouseScrappers Speed Scrap Marathon!

I sure hope you're doing better than I am at completing your challenges. And that you're having a great time!!

Beat the deadline and you'll earn this awesome PP provided by Natalie's Place Designs Don't forget...Natalie has a sale going on right now!

now for the rules>>>
Please Post your completed Layouts in the Gallery, this thread, and in the appropriate sub-topic forum.

Don't forget to post the sub-forum link here too

Please do not use quick pages, this should be a page you designed!
All layouts must be Disney related. - this means at a park, on a cruise, at a Disney movie, or even just a Disney tshirt at home!!!

Now for the speed scrap overview.
There will be 7 instructions in total.
The first will be posted on the hour.
The second at ten past.
Third at twenty past.
Fourth at half past.
Fifth at twenty to.
Sixth at ten to.
The final instruction on the close of the hour.

I will post all the instructions here as I release them.

If you weren't here at the beginning don’t worry, you can still play along just follow the rules for your layout and get it uploaded before the deadline.

STEP ONE: MY "HOME" PARK IS THE DISNEYLAND RESORT. THERE ARE 2 PARKS IN THE DLR, SO PICK AT LEAST 2 PHOTOS

STEP TWO: THE DLR HAS 3 ON PROPERTY HOTELS, SO PICK AT LEAST 3 PATTERNED PAPERS AND AS MANY SOLIDS AS YOU WANT.

STEP THREE: ONE OF MY FAVORITE THINGS ABOUT DISNEY IS THE HORTICULTURE. IN HONOR OF THE VARIOUS PLANTS & FLOWERS, PICK AT LEAST 5 DIFFERENT FLOWERS AND 2 DIFFERENT FOLIAGE. <if you absolutely hate flowers, you can add any 5 elements you prefer>

STEP FOUR: I LOVE THE THEMES OF DISNEY. SO, USE AT LEAST 1 THEMED ELEMENT IN YOUR LO.

STEP FIVE: IT ALL STARTED WITH A MOUSE, SO ADD A HIDDEN MICKEY SOMEWHERE ON YOUR LO.

STEP SIX: WALT WAS A FABULOUS STORYTELLER. BUT HE DIDN'T ALWAYS USE WORDS. TELL US A STORY ANY WAY YOU WANT...JOURNALING, WORDSTRIPS, ELEMENTS.

STEP SEVEN: BE SURE TO ADD A DATE (UNLESS YOU HAVE ALREADY DONE IT ON A PREVIOUS PAGE), ADD SHADOWS AND ANYTHING ELSE YOU NEED TO FINISH UP.

The deadline is tonight, Sunday, July 30 at midnight Disneyland Time (which is PDT).

Remember after you post in the gallery to post in the SS 223 forum thread and to the corresponding theme thread.

And, don't forget to leave love in the gallery!

Here's my LO

Last edited by craftytam; 07-30-2017 at 08:16 AM.

craftytam is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links