Thread: Mickey & Minnie
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2010, 01:37 PM   #4
Mary Jo
Reading all the names on the windows of Main Street

Software: PSE 8
Camera: Nikon D5000
This is my first 2 page LO. I went a little Mickey happy while putting it together, I hope it can inspire someone else.

Journal reads:
Alex wanted to meet Mickey first! So on our first night we went to the Judges Tent to grant her wish. We were surprised to find Minnie with Mickey! Since it was her first time meeting any characters this trip Alex was very shy. After we left she asked to go see Mickey again. So after a trip to Mickey park we went back to meet Mickey a second time. When Alex finally made it back into Mickey’s room we told her to go give him a hug. She stopped in the walkway and pronounced that she wanted to see Minnie! Everyone laughed, poor Mickey was stunned, all he could do was shake his head. The staff said Minnie was baking a cake and would be back in a half hour. They also said they would make sure Alex got to see her if we came back. So a half hour later we went to see Minnie and Mickey for the third time that night. This time Alex ran right up to them and gave each of them lots of hugs and had so much fun taking pictures for her “picture book,” the name she has given to her autograph book! We were very lucky the line that night was only a few minutes each time.

click for credits
Minnie\'s Bow Teacups Sorcerer\'s Hat Mouse Ears Star Tours Rocket Jets Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Carousel horse Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Pop Century Pirate Flag Captain EO Mickey Pumpkin Disney Vacation Club Member

Last edited by Carolc; 02-15-2010 at 02:10 PM. Reason: Took out blank line so we can see full layout at once :)

Mary Jo is offline   Reply With Quote