View Single Post
Old 06-13-2019, 01:01 PM   #1
tinkerbell1112
E Ticket Holder

Software: Artisan 5
Camera: Nikon D3300, Olympus TG-3, Sony, and my phone - Samsung S10
Weekly Challenge #402 #402 - June 13, 2019 - June 26, 2019

So this month I'll be heading to Disneyland - and checking out (I HOPE) something NEW - Galaxy's Edge!

That got me thinking of all the other things I've done on trips that were new experiences. On our first trip, everything was new. Each time we went back, there was still something we did that we hadn't done before, or something we hadn't eaten before, or something that wasn't open when we'd been there last. No matter how many times you've been there has to be something that was new to you on any given trip (um, shopping anyone?!).

I want to see a page and story about something new to you. Yes, story - so with the layout, please scrap at least 3 or 4 sentences that tell me what the new was and how you felt about it - maybe you loved it, maybe you hated it.

If you've never been to a park, and you're scrapping something Disney related at home, then scrap about something new to you! (new Disney shirt, bracelet, dog with a Disney name?)

Here is a page I created about our first flight on the Flight of Passage ride at Animal Kingdom!

also posted here

The pp you'll receive at the end of the challenge was graciously donated by Melinda (mmbstaley)
I do have to say though, that I leave for CA June 22 and won't be back until June 27, so first, I may not be around the second week to comment and second, the pp may be a little late in getting out to everyone....)
But I do get to say I'll be heading to SF and DL. My DH and I are going without our kids (gasp!). In SF I hope to make it to the Disney Family Museum and then we're heading to DL for a couple days and we miss the reservation system for SWGE by 2 days, so I'm hoping we still get to see it. Anyway, long story short, I won't be around much (if at all) that second week of the challenge....
Contemporary Resort 1 Pirate Ears Star Tours D23 Member Monorail Mouse Ears It\'s a Small World Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 2 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Flag United States of America Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Expedition Everest I love DCL! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Christmas Tree Turkey Anna Carol helped me book my vacation! Elsa Olaf Sven Ive met another MouseScrapper Teacups Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s glove

Last edited by tinkerbell1112; 06-15-2019 at 05:52 AM.

tinkerbell1112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links