Software: CS6
Camera: Nikon D7000
>>>>HERE FOR SS #190 with Chef Minnie Mouse (Lisa)>>>>>

Hi everyone!!! This is what you are playing for donated by
Natalie of Natalie's Place Designs

Natalie’s Place Designs

Here are the Rules:

Follow the instructions below
Please Post your completed LO's in this thread, and in the appropriate sub-topic forum
Make sure you post the sub-forum link here too
Please do not use pre made times including quick pages, boarders, titles, clusters, frames...we love your layouts!

Speed Scrap Guidelines:

All layouts must be Disney related
There will be 7 instructions in total.
The first will be posted on the hour.
The second at ten past.
Third at twenty past.
Fourth at half past.
Fifth at twenty to.
Sixth at ten to.
The final instruction on the close of the hour.

If you join late don’t worry that you missed the start you can still play just follow the rules for your layout and get it uploaded before the deadline.

INSTRUCTIONS:
1. I loved the SS challenge Teresa hosted last year so I am going to do a take on that.
Here is what she posted..I LOVE it!!
Letter Monograms, so I want to see a Huge Monogram, an Alpha Letter that will describe your layout; make it Huge! to fill out an area of your page.
Whatever theming your layout has that will be the big Monogram (It will describe the pictures or theme of your layout)

For Example if your Pictures are about Winnie The Pooh, I want to see a Gigantic P, If it is about Aladdin I want to see a big A, If it is pictures of Epcot then a big E, and so on, you get the idea….

2. Three matted photos please.

3. Eight ribbons.

4. Five papers patterned or solid your choice.

5. Five buttons.

6. Add a banner please.

7. Add at least one word tag and anything else that you would like. Happy Scrapping!!!

Layouts need to be posted by 11pm pacific time / 2 am ET.

My layout

Also posted here:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...966#post154966
Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Lisa! Mexico Norway China Germany Italy United States of America Japan Morocco France United Kingdom Canada Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Dog Pirate Flag Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Earful Tower Captain EO Mickeys shoe Minnie\'s Shoe Minnie\'s Bow Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) I love DCL! D23 Member

Last edited by Chef Minnie Mouse; 03-22-2015 at 01:26 PM.

Chef Minnie Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links