View Single Post
Old 03-21-2015, 05:59 AM   #1
scrappinnewbie
E Ticket Holder

Software: SBC+3.0
Camera: Cannon Rebel XTi
2015 Marathon - Game #2

To avoid blowing up the LOTW Thread, I'd like to offer an additional spot for posting. Here is what you need to do for this game:

1) While in the gallery for Game #1, take special note of 1 or 2 LO's PER Speed Scrap that really speak to you.

2) Make sure you have left that scrapper meaningful comments on those pages.

3) Come back to this thread and show me those 1 or 2 pages that really caught your eye and why.

4) You should now have 16 to 32 LO's that really have inspired you. Pick one or two from this group and post it in the official LOTW thread. - here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...809#post153809

5) I will select TWO random winners from this game for a prize. One winner will be the person who was inspired by the LO and the other will be the creater of the LO.

6) Please try to play it forward. If you are nominated in this LOTW thread, please make sure you post a LO that inspires you.

7) Also, remember you might want to add some of these pages to your own favorites for later inspiration.

This game will run until Friday at midnight EDT.

I can't wait to see all the lovely pages that will be in this thread. The gallery is always soooo full of inspiration!

WINNERS ANNOUNCED!!! Congrats to Cynthia (CynthiaY2) for playing the game and nominating Jenn (mouselvrmom). You both win a $5.00 GC to Amber LaBau's store at The LilyPad. Congrats and thanks Amber for the gift certificates!

Melinda
Mouse Ears United States of America Minnie\'s Shoe Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Melinda! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Teacups Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Panda Germany R2-D2 Pigglet 1 Carol helped me book my vacation! Big Thunder Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Ive met another MouseScrapper

Last edited by scrappinnewbie; 03-31-2015 at 04:30 PM.

scrappinnewbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links