View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 07:45 PM   #1
Kramer.zoo
Taking the boat to the Studios

Software: PSE 10
Camera: Nikon D3000
Weekly Challenge #169

Sooooo...Who's ready for a new weekly challenge after a super duper Speed Scrap Marathon?!?!?!?
Not me...that's for sure...hahaha

Alrighty...here's a little incentive to get back to some scrappin' this weekend....

Your PP is.....

Isn't it fabulous?!?!? Created by Michelle (Msbagley) from Mad For the Mouse. She's opening shop and has some fabulous products...Make sure you and check it out at her blog, Made For the Mouse

Until then...HERE'S YOUR CHALLENGE:
I know that when we scrap so fast, we can end up with a LO that we want to change up or re-do...So your challenge is to pick a LO from your gallery that you would like to finish or re-do. You can add some journaling, change the pictures, add more embellishments, or use of template...

Of course, if you are completely in love with all your LOs from the marathon, the alternate challenge would be to pick your favorite LO from the gallery and lift it.

Easy peasy, right???

Remember a few guidelines for a Weekly Challenge:
1. Layout should be uploaded to the MouseScrappers Gallery in the Weekly Challenge category.
2. Your layout needs to be posted in the appropriate venue/attractions thread on the forum. If you have a Character meet & greet layout, please post it in the appropriate thread in the Character Encounters section!
3. Come back to this thread and leave a link to your LO in the gallery AND a link to where you posted your LO in the venue/attractions thread by January 29th, 11:59pm PST (2:59am EST)
4. You aren't required to leave love, but it is always nice. If someone leaves you a comment, please comment on their layout as well.

I can't wait to see what you all create!! Enjoy!!

I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow United States of America Mexico Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Pumpkin Mickey Pooh Beast Confetti Cupcake Pete

Last edited by Kramer.zoo; 01-25-2013 at 08:07 PM.

Sponsored Links